New Buttons

63 Posts | Latest reply on 25/04/2008 13:27:17 by Matt | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
86% Karma86% Karma 86% Karma86% Karma

How about we get a choice of end product. By that I mean we have several colours and style effects for the forum we can choose for ourselves from a section in our profile. It's a feature that's available on other forums I've been on. You just tick a box of your choice and hey presto you view the forum how you want to see it.                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

i was thinking of that kwak - but with all the background etc changing too.   Its too complicated to implement.  Ive spent too much time recently designing new areas that people dont even use once iv put weeks of work in.  I know it'd be nice, and maybe a handful of us would use it... but it would be a LOT of work (Changing a lot of scripts to allow of the colour changes, remaking and designing all the buttons and graphics for every page, etc).                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Sorry Matt but i hate orange,makes me nauseous,gives me blisters and looks totally poofy.On a less personal note warm and cool colours always tend to clash,if you want something bright to stand out against the blue how bout canary yellow,inoffensive colour used in colour therapy to combat depressionBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Cassie it aint the colour that's irritating me, tho it does clash lol, it's the italic text it's quite difficult to read but Matt likes it all so I don't think either of us are going to see a change.                                                                                                                                                                                  
Matt's Profile
Matt

what u talking about kwak? Jesus christ woman!  I've put it to the vote above!!!!!!!!!   I prefer the solid text myself, but im just not making a full new set of buttons until everyone has made their minds up!!! It takes me at least a full hour to create all the new buttons.   So sorry if iv not made you ur own personal set yet                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Ok images are now being changed to a clearer, black, verdana text without italic.  Also larger size characters.                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

In: Somerset

I've just been pushing your new buttons Matt, alot clearer, noticed it straight away...Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

if you find the old buttons still visible on some screens, close and restart ur browser as they will be in your cache.  If they still dont go away, press CTRL+F5 to force the page to refresh.                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Yes I've pressed all the new buttons, works for me Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
34% Karma34% Karma 34% Karma34% Karma

Please, please please can i press Matt's buttons??????? Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

controll yerself woman!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

jeeees.  Look i've got plenty of buttons to go around, so get pressing. lol                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

Evil Smile bagsy first!
FlameRed's Profile
FlameRed

In: Darlington

I like pressing the right buttons too!! Evil Smile LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Much better Matt, how long have we got them for?  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

jeez! some young baby faced buck anthere all creamin emselves,least kwak had some self control!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

I should hope so lol, Matt's about the same age as my son. I'm too knackered to keep up wi' guys of that age, I need a head start LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

young guys that age !!!quick ows yer father an they wanna go down the pub an tell all there mates!!tells ya youth is wasted on the young!!its true!an a head start is want they want!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
stueylewie's Profile
stueylewie

In: Bognor Regis

I liked the italic script - despite my age and predilictions wich should have diminished my eyesight...   As for buttons - I have a knack of pressing the wrong ones, but f**k it   Ohhhhhh, and yes you are looking very sexy Matt - if I was only 20 years younger...                                                                                                                                                                                 
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

Nowt wrong with a head start TM! And the pub gives you time to explain how to do things properly Wink P.s Young un's are easier to mould into shape lol                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7188 seconds. There are 1680 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption