Odds for RC to be to 1000 posts

92 Posts | Latest reply on 18/10/2006 11:56:47 by rubecula | Go to original / last post
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

In: norwich
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

thing is 2 wheels an rc , most of us have to work and get told off if doing nothing but typeing in here all day Thumbs Downand i have to have my fridge time , to get another beer LOL, where rc has hers on an i'v strat into a vain saves her getting up to get a deit coke , and all that caffine is cheating makes you type quicker LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

DAM U SUSSED ME OUT FBK PMSL                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev

I do work fbk mate, but when at home I do nothing but sit here all the time LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

In: norwich

wow 2 wheels , if all you do is just sit there when you finish work , dam you when you get time for that all important toilet break dude you must be doubled up over the key board LOL dont you even leave for a beer break Tongue.                                                                                                                                                                              
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev

Will be on a bit less in the near future.

Watch this space Wink

RC's Profile
RC

mmmmmmmm love is in the air?????????????? lol                                                                                                                                                                             
SEAN ZXR750H1's Profile
SEAN ZXR750H1

In: ALFRETON

No his mums making him tidy his room lol,alright  2w                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

he sits on a comode fireblade !!!!   LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

or uses tenna           Evil Smile       do they do tennamen     Dead                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

ErmmErmmErmmErmmErmm                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead

Oh dear... well at least while you hammer 2W you are leaving me aloneBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Talking of 2w! You may have noticed that he's been conspicuous by his absence! He's got a bit of a technical problem.................can't get onto the internet at the min. I'm sure you'll notice when he canLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

im havin major probs with my pc 2 Angry   my msn gone cant get it bk so know how he feels hb 2w's we miss ya luv RC xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

I'll let him know he's missed..................Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

woohoo lol thanks and ask him if he knows anyone who can fix a pc? lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Will do hun..................can tell you it won't be me!!!Big smile Anything apart from pcs, got me beat on that one. Can turn it on & off!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

lol im goign to get a hammer to mine Evil SmileLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Oooooo, Seans got a sledgehammer hasn't heLOL Borrow that.............or get him ta do it! Why waste ya own energy?Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

ohhhhhhhhh yeah will do SEAN where are you????????????? pmsl LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead

Violence solves nothing........ but boy does it make you feel GOOD                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.1250 seconds. There are 575 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption