Early Santa Party and Birthday Party - Friday 27th to Sun 29th September 2024r

62 Posts | Latest reply on 17/09/2024 03:43:08 by Strom67 | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
88% Karma88% Karma 88% Karma88% Karma

Wee Bro I am telling Ma you are using bad language again!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Just updating BJ's post

Once again Santa will be coming early this year, as well as us having a Special 60th Birthday Party for a Person who picks on me, all the time!! at Lower Lode

Friday Night – Santa’s Early Xmas Party 😊
Wear whatever you want but remember to put on your Xmas Hat!!
Also, if you want to join in, please bring a surprise present (no more than £5) to put in Santa’s Secret sack.
Eat, drink and be Merry.

Saturday Night – 60th Birthday Party, so we can annoy the Birthday Person and dance the night away 😊

Lower Lode Inn
Forthampton
(Nr Tewkesbury)
Gloucestershire
GL19 4RE

lowerlodeinn.co.uk

Camping is £15 per night per tent, a couple of rooms available, contact me if you prefer one 😊
When arriving please go into the Pub and book in and maybe have a swift drink 😊

bikermatch.co.uk/events/event.asp?event_id=6810
Pawl's Profile
Pawl

In: Wolverhampton/Sa
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

I'll have a room please. 2 nights                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
74% Karma74% Karma 74% Karma74% Karma

I think Ragnar was just re-issuing BJ's original message and the rooms were allocated some time ago..... But I could be wrong🤔                                                                                                                                                                             
Pawl's Profile
Pawl

In: Wolverhampton/Sa
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

More than likely Strom. Sure he said they'd already gone. So ya highly likely right, a repost                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Yes, It was a repost                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

Only a month to go now, my present for the Secret Santa is on its way 🎅👍                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

New and old members are welcome
Get you names down here.
bikermatch.co.uk/events/event.asp?event_id=6810                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

Less than two weeks to go before the first hangover... Secret Santa prezzie sorted and new shiny Xmas hat purchased....                                                                                                                                                                             
Witcher Man's Profile
Witcher Man

In: Sheffield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Are you getting excited Storm for this event?
One month to go post
2 weeks to go post
New hat and secret Santa sorted

Better get my act together 😄

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Less than two weeks to go before the first hangover... Secret Santa prezzie sorted and new shiny Xmas hat purchased.......

Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

I'm getting kinda giddy about it too.
The Big Bike has been MOT'd, but it still toss-up between the Big Bike and Scootie as to who carries my fat arse down there.
Bring it on 🙂                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Just rem anybody who uses the C word has to pay me £1 everytime or else!                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

I can't believe that any country gentleman would use such language in your presence Jackie, be they from the North of the country or the South of the country, especially when they are in the West Country 🤔                                                                                                                                                                             
soozie's Profile
soozie

In: Shires Of Northa
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

I'm thinking I might mooch down to this on the Saturday 🤔😁.....
I won't come in me boat coz I really won't be there till December 😜.....

Strom67's Profile
Strom67

You'd certainly struggle with the Severn Bore coming the other way but I think it's the week before this year🤔                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

I agree with BJ with the £1 fine. I Cannot Understand Normal Thinking to use that word.
I would be good to see you Suzi if you can make
I've my Secret Santa prezzie for the sack too.
Weather is looking good, 17° and sunny.
I'll be there Thursday afternoon to partake in a brew or two if anyone wants to make it a long weekend.

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Wee Bro tut tut
Strom tut tut
Must rem to bring a very big Piggy Bank!                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Strom BJ will be walking around with the cunstuble to collect the money. Sorry about my poor spelling but I have trouble with gender neutral words                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

JP I heard that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

I too will be travelling across on Thursday, just to test the beer in advance... 🍻
Friday ride out anyone🤔                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8281 seconds. There are 521 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption