Wiltshire Weekend Camp July 15th-29th

55 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 31/07/2024 17:52:38 by DAVE VM | Go to original / last post
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

All my gear is packed ready to throw on the bike in the morning. This is none of my doing as I have to thank fink for all the prep work as I was at work sleeping on a loading bay today.                                                                                                                                                                             
Fink's Profile
Fink

In: West Wales
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Well, I have the cake ! πŸŽ‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Safe travels for all those folks heading for Wiltshire today... Ride safe πŸοΈπŸ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
SusiPop's Profile
SusiPop

In: Selby
42% Karma42% Karma 42% Karma42% Karma

Cheers Strom πŸ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Enjoy the weekend, folks.
Gutted I'm not joining you this weekend                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

Lots of sunny stuff down here, and it looks like it's going to stay that way all weekend.
😊                                                                                                                                                                             
shelleygirl's Profile
shelleygirl

In: Stoke-on-Trent
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Have a great weekend                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Great weekend again apart from the weather just a bit too warm, and the M5 was a rolling road block for the movement of an abnormal load. Hiways thought it a good idea to stop all traffic from passing so after crawling for miles we gave up and took the back roads.
Fink's Profile
Fink

In: West Wales
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Yes another fab weekend, thanks Dave and Trish for organising this, and great to see everyone else who came. Great ride home apart from the rolling road block and the Fat W**k**r that tried to pick a fight with me on a roundabout.
😁                                                                                                                                                                             
SusiPop's Profile
SusiPop

In: Selby
42% Karma42% Karma 42% Karma42% Karma

Home safe after a long, hot ride. Not sure where Steve and Neil ended up as they went the wrong way down the M69. And I lost Frank and Stokeypanman around the same place. So did the last bit solo. Thanks D and T for organising - it was really fab and just what I needed xx
Neil B's Profile
Neil B

0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

We ended up taking the M6.                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
76% Karma76% Karma 76% Karma76% Karma

Our trip home wasn't a good one
Trish's trailer got a puncture on the M25, recovered to the services by the AA where they plugged the tyre.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Might be time to buy a spare wheel so it never happens again lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

Brilliant weekend with rather unique campsite full of Crusties and peculiar smells πŸ˜„
The ride home was a bit crap though on account of overheating brain deciding to go the wrong way on the A69 which as we all know heads straight to hell!                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
76% Karma76% Karma 76% Karma76% Karma

Perhaps that's why we were all feeling mellow while we were there Steve !

We've already thought of that idea JP.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6406 seconds. There are 825 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption