Photo tagging system - use it!

49 Posts | Latest reply on 04/03/2008 17:03:25 by bikerchick1966 | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

nope still banging my head, oh er LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

you tell um matt lol LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Errrrr Matt...u ok hun??  they gonna be pickin u up wiv Stuey..if u aint carefull........... Quick !!!!   act normal !!!  theyre here !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     tum -te -tum....    << twiddles thumbs>>>   lah-de-dah...  Clown                                                                                                                                                                             
sonz's Profile
sonz

In: halifax

There ya go matt, have tagged the photos i'm on so hope that placates ya a bit! Unless of course ya like banging ya head! Is that a euphemism for something else Wink lol!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

pmsl @ Sonz...   I thought you were bringin  back some decorum to this forum..till the last sentence !!   hahahahah   hows u chick?  good to meet u at BM!                                                                                                                                                                             
sonz's Profile
sonz

hey karey, sadly ya can always rely on me to lower the tone! i'm good thanks hun, hows you? was nice to meet ya on sunday too, i'm looking forward to the next meet for us all in april! Thumbs Up could have sworn i posted a message on the forum for MB on sun saying similar but be damned if i can find it, oh well!                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

lol..im good Thanks !   yeh..im hoping to get to the next one too !   if its as good as the last one..will be brill !    Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
sonz's Profile
sonz

definitely! and for the fortunate ones who i didn't inflict myself on last time as was feeling a tad hungover (and I suppose a bit shy too!)... beware!! Evil Smile lol                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Yes boss! All MB piccies I've tagged!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3281 seconds. There are 322 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption