So How Was Your Weekend?

96 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 26/11/2018 08:05:03 by jinx57 | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

It is beginning to be brilliant, new bike to try out <3 x                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
35% Karma35% Karma 35% Karma35% Karma

Far too much of a gentleman to say anything except.."Wouldn't you like to know..??"                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
51% Karma51% Karma 51% Karma51% Karma

Tiring with the mileage, but relaxing and enjoyable. Was nice to have a second Christmassy meal but have it cooked for me, thanks Stuie! 😘                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Good and bad.                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Busy....I slept soundly whilst lots of DIY going on around me...:)>                                                                                                                                                                             
Lynne's Profile
Lynne

In: Mounts Bay

Lovely weekend, with some excellent company. Looks like I have similar weekends planned for the rest of the month!!! 😊                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

A great weekend, a zip down to the local Get Geared & J&S which included giggling loudly at Stuie trying on an AlpineStar leather jacket, just to prove that they are a small fit.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ The end of the sleeves were near his elbows and folk in the shop obviously thought he was a sarnie short of a picnic! (How true)😡. A meal out, followed by cinema on Saturday night.πŸ‘

Lazy Sunday morning, a ride up to Squires for a chat and giggles. Home and relaxation. What a lovely weekend, thanks Stuie😘
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Great weekend playing with my new little pussycat, she handles really well and she nearly run in and then I can try her in sports mode, Not taking her out today because I need to make more room in the garage for her, I'm also very tempted to buy a Tiger Cub so I have a whole family of Tigers and I would really have a streak of them. :-)
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Very blissful...;)>                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

A side splitting, simply splendid Saturday, with a crazy bunch of BMers. What a hoot! Thanks for the invite She11.

I'm still buzzing ... Lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

My head is still fragile                                                                                                                                                                             
Roughrider02's Profile
Roughrider02

In: Tarlton
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

A Fabulous weekend with good Friends πŸ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ditto Roughrider :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Fantastic weekend, best one in ages. The National Autistic Society are well chuffed with us after all our hard work, and that's my good deed done for another year!!

ps: the band were absolute shite though :D                                                                                                                                                                             
Roughrider02's Profile
Roughrider02

In: Tarlton
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

A Fabulous weekend with some great folk                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Absolutely EPIC!!!

What a laugh, Piracy and Gothic Morris Dancing. Life don't get any better!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

At times I love my life, weekends like this make life worth living :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Started off sad (memories) but is heaps better today, wee trip out and now some chilled tunes on and Sunday's good the noo!!! x                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
85% Karma85% Karma 85% Karma85% Karma

Sunday just gone: pure hell, from morning until late evening. Neighbours and their noise, police arrested two of them.
(Monday) pure bliss all day, until half 7, who let the fecking dogs out? Bark bark bark. Sometimes I'm glad I'm hard of hearing!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

The weekend was excellent. Lots of miles, covered reasonably quickly, and an obscene amount of partying.

On the down side, I’m now 50 years old and should know better!! πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8594 seconds. There are 1839 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption