Great Yarmouth Takeover July 8th

51 Posts | Latest reply on 10/07/2017 20:25:42 by DAVE VM | Go to original / last post
brummiepaul's Profile
brummiepaul

In: birmingham
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

Good news owd stokey , well done on sorting it out for us. Looking forward to it and meeting everyone .Defo a pint with your name on it !!!!!!!! Brummiepaul .                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Don't encourage him Paul, he'll expect a pint from everyone now                                                                                                                                                                             
brummiepaul's Profile
brummiepaul

Yer.!!  should have chosen my words abit better, lol  Soz Guys. !!????????

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Just bumping this back up and remind folks that we are now going to camp at. 
ROSE FARM TOURING PARK STEPSHORT, BELTON
GREAT YARMOUTH
NORFOLK
NR31 9JS
rosefarmtouringpark.com

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

I'm planning to get to the camp site by 1pm and in the pub by 2pmBeer                                                                                                                                                                             
Owd Stokey's Profile
Owd Stokey

In: Peterborough
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Spoke to the owners of the Rose Farm Touring Site this morning. Theyre expecting us from 12 noon onwards on Friday and have allocated us our own section of the site. As we will need to ride through a section of family caravans to get to it, could everyone respect the site speed limit please. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Bump                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hope you folks have a great weekend in East Anglia and will pop up to see you if I can. Hope the site meets your expectations.                                                                                                                                                                              
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

The site was great, A bit of a walk to the pub because we was camped at the far end of the site, but worth the walk, the food in the pub was very good and the beer went down a treat.
A good ride out Saturday morning to the Kingfisher Cafe up the coast from Great Yarmouth for a lovely breakfast before heading into town to look at the bikes and eat ice-cream.
15 members at the camp site and I think everyone of us liked the site. 
brummiepaul's Profile
brummiepaul

Fantastic weekend camp, Chris has said it all about it, I met some lovely people , Thank you all for making this a weekend too remember, Carole I owe you an ice cream lol , great seeing all the bikes in G Yarmouth and great riding with u all. Home safe and sound , I hope you all got home safe. Till the next camp , stay safe . x
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
84% Karma84% Karma 84% Karma84% Karma

Thanks to Ivan for setting this weekend camp up, we had a great time catching up with friends and meeting new folk for the first time.
The campsite was spot on,secure,good facilities and clean and tidy.
There's a few photo's on the calendar.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 694 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption