Rowanblossom and PC Guru Birthday Bash - 29 30 May

56 Posts | Latest reply on 26/02/2015 22:14:19 by rowanblossom | Go to original / last post
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

it manchester bike show on the sat sunday so mybe have a ride out to that on the sat ????                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

I doubt Stu and I will do that, seems a bit mad to  travel down to go up and back down again? but feel free to do whatever you would like to do on Saturday daytime folks. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

just an idear x

kaycat's Profile
kaycat

Ragnar No 1
GBNP & Stuie. 
RowanBlossom x 2
KC
Rileymtr & Lady_Green
SlowGoose (aka StuntRider!) - Saturday ONLY
suzukiant x1

so that 12 only got 4 places in the barn but do have camping 
so come on guys get your name down xx

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

KC I make it 10 ... am I missing something?Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

Ragnar No 1                                                                         1
GBNP & Stuie.                                                                       2 
RowanBlossom x 2                                                                3
KC                                                                                         1
Rileymtr & Lady_Green                                                          2
SlowGoose (aka StuntRider!) - Saturday ONLY                        1
suzukiant x1                                                                           2 

12  

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

hahahaha

1,  Ragnar
2.  GBNP
3.  Stuie
4.  RowanBlossom
5.  Amanda
6.   KC
7.   Rileymtr
8.   Lady-Green
9.   SlowGose
10. SuzukiAnt
You make me smile @KC Big smileLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

1,  Ragnar
2.  GBNP
3.  Stuie
4.  RowanBlossom
5.  Amanda
6.   KC
7.   Rileymtr
8.   Lady-Green
9.   SlowGose
10. SuzukiAnt and ant plus 1 

kaycat's Profile
kaycat

o i c not pluse one just one 
omg im going to bed lmao

kaycat's Profile
kaycat

Ragnar No 1
GBNP & Stuie. 
RowanBlossom x 2
KC
Rileymtr & Lady_Green
SlowGoose (aka StuntRider!) - Saturday ONLY
suzukiant x1

so that 10 only got 6 places in the barn but do have camping 
so come on guys get your name down xx

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

RowanBlossom's (& PC Guru in his absence) Birthday Bash 29th & 30th May 2015

Nab End Camping Barn, Hollinsclough, Longnor, Buxton, Derbyshire, SK17 0RJ  Only 16 places in total available in the barn£8 per night per person
Agenda
Friday night – Rock night at the Winking Man - Buxton Road, Upper Hulme, Staffordshire, ST13 8UHSaturday – Ride out afternoon or just do your own thingSaturday Night – Party/Social at Nab End Camping Barn (bring your own beer)Sunday – Ride out to Matlock
Please note that airbeds/campbeds or roll mats will be required along with sleeping bags.

The camping barn is on 'hold' for us as sole occupancy until the end of February.  So if you are interested in joining in the fun please put your name down BEFORE the end of February to book space.Thumbs Up

There is space for approximately 5 (small) tents close to the camping barn. So if you prefer to be under canvas then you can be again if you put your name down indicating tent then we can make sure that no one is disappointed on the weekend. Price is £6pppn (not per tent!)

There is hard standing for bikes up near the camping barn and a car park (again hard standing) at the end of the driveway, which is secure. Smile

I have checked with the owner regarding a bit of a'do' for the Birthday Burd on the Saturday night and all is ok in that respect. PartyBeer

Any other questions give me a shout and I will try to answer your queries or get answers to them. Geek

Journey from Nab End Camping Barn to The Winking Man will be £3 per person (return journey).  I think that's a fair price.  Details of timings to be confirmed nearer the date.

Please Note:  Once I confirm numbers I will need to pay a deposit, so if you could keep this in mind I would be grateful. I don't want to be out of pocket on this one folks! 
If you fancy joining in the chaos and mayhem, please copy the list below, paste it into a new post and add your name to the bottom!  cheers Thumbs Up

1.  Ragnar
2.  GBNP
3.  Stuie
4.  RowanBlossom
5.  Amanda
6.   KC
7.   Rileymtr
8.   Lady-Green
9.   SlowGose
10. SuzukiAnt                                                                                                                                                                              
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

need more party peeps come on new bees just in there pm me if you what to go                                                                                                                                                                              
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

come you lot get you name down 

rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

Apologies to all, but due to recent circumstances, I'm not going to be doing this.  Please do not cancel if everyone still wants to attend.

kaycat's Profile
kaycat

ok so no pc and no rb lol well think we mite have to have a double  in April then                                                                                                                                                                              
rowanblossom's Profile
rowanblossom

In: Manchester
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

GBNP has asked for this to be posted and for this thread to be locked. If people are still interested a new thread will be started

"Just thought I would give everyone an update. As you all will have seen both PC Guru and RowanBlossom will not be attending this event.

As there are now only 8 of us interested in attending, we will be unable to book sole use of the Camping Barn (without major expense £32 each for both nights). This may cause difficulties with other users if we wanted to party. It is with regret that I am cancelling the 'party' on the Saturday night at the Camping Barn. Apologies to those who had made arrangements for this weekend but I’m hoping you will all understand my reasons for cancelling; costs and it does seem a little silly to celebrate the birthdays of two members who will not be in attendance.

However, for those still interested in attending The Rock Night at The Winking Man on Friday 29 May 2015 there is camping available at the pub. Please Note: pre-book camping on 01538 300361. Further info can be found on http://winkingman.com/events/rock-night.

Alternatively if you would like to use the Camping Barn (you will need to prebook space) please feel free to contact Mr Cox on 01298 83225 or email d.j.cox@lineone.net.

Apologies once more for any inconvenience caused and hope to see a few of you on Friday 29 May 2015 at The Winking Man"

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4375 seconds. There are 799 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption