BM Patches

65 Posts | Latest reply on 14/12/2012 13:36:54 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
87% Karma87% Karma 87% Karma87% Karma

BM logo on tshirt and writing on hat are embroidered :)

Name on tshirt is printed

This is so you guys can see what both look like.

Hopefully the link to buy stuff will be up and running asap

Enjoy and mind you buy them cos i am getting old and my memory is pants, so it will stop me having to rack my brain for names lol
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
81% Karma81% Karma 81% Karma81% Karma

In those pics the embroidered logo looks better on the garment than it does on the page.   Where's the BM logo on the hat Jackie?   Is the position of the member name where all names will go? I prefer to see the name under the logo, are we able to choose?   How will we know what size we should order? (possibly a dumb question, but it's me asking so 'fair enough' lol)                                                                                                                                                                               
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
99% Karma99% Karma 99% Karma99% Karma

why not measure yourself Sandi!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Simon66's Profile
Simon66

In: Peterborough
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

lol @ Bill.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
81% Karma81% Karma 81% Karma81% Karma

Stupid Boy! (said in Capt Mainwaring (Dad's Army) stylee) Tongue LOL   I'm not THAT stupid Bill, I meant what are the sizings, hopefully in inches/cm and not S, M, XL which can mean anything.    I assume as garments will be available to order that the sizes have already been determined?     Is the position of the member name where all names will go?   I prefer to see the name under the logo, are we able to choose?   How will we know what size we should order? (possibly a dumb question, but it's me asking so 'fair enough' lol)   As Matt asked, can we have the letter B in lilac, like the site background, instead of red?                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

wre could always have everything in pink!! that would look quite nice                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Sorry for the delay in reply just back from Cyprus :)   Is the position of the member name where all names will go?  Yes   I prefer to see the name under the logo, are we able to choose? No - keeping everything uniform keeps the price down and the merchandise page doesnt have the option to move it.   How will we know what size we should order? (possibly a dumb question, but it's me asking so 'fair enough' lol) The sizes will be in S, M, L etc same as KISS Rally tshirts.   As Matt asked, can we have the letter B in lilac, like the site background, instead of red? The lilac was changed as the guys said they would not wear it, but the logo colour can be changed depending on the colour of the garment ordered                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

next question is will Sandi buy one!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

The company who is providing the tshirts are in teh process of setting up a webpage for yo to be able to buy your goodies, unfortuantely it looks as if it wont be up and rnning until the New Year, they have said folks can ring and order stuff if they want it before then, is there anybody who wants stuff before New Year?
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

tee shirt for me please                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Ok Mr BIll just need size and colour and i'll sort it for you :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

And meeee please..lol.. Great work Jackie darlin...xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

If anybody who is going to the Xmas party in Brum wants anything let me know asap and i'll order it and pass it over to yo there saves you cost of p & p :)                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

Med. in black with Bikeabill on please Jackie                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Med ???? thought you wanted a T shirt not a night shirt Bill                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

it's to wrap round all the extra pounds i'v put on sat around here doing nothing JP                                                                                                                                                                              
cat1's Profile
cat1

In: Dudley

Hi Jackie,   Tee-shirt for me please probably a small :) Cat1                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Cat they do do ladies sizes ie 10, 12 etc sorry should have said earlier doh !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
cat1's Profile
cat1

Ok! then i'll have a twelve (12)  if its too big i can wear my thermals underneath lol                                                                                                                                                                             
cat1's Profile
cat1

I'll join your beanie club Jackie :) so can you put me down for a hat as well please.                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7188 seconds. There are 714 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption