Few stats

80 Posts | Latest reply on 25/09/2006 16:02:27 by Oggy | Go to original / last post
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
46% Karma46% Karma 46% Karma46% Karma

i'd like cat to get my tongue lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

perhaps i shouldnt have said that sorry cat i'm mucking aboutWink                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

We know pmsl LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

am i making it obvious lol                                                                                                                                                                             
kay's Profile
kay

In: lincoln

steady boys steady!!!!!lol must be the beautiful,hot afternoon making everybody feel abit racy, that and the fact cat is amighty fine looking young lady.   not that im one of THOSE, just stating fact. not that theres anything wrong with being one of those............. i'll just be quite now!                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

please be one of THOSE.  Please!  With cat... and kim... and...  hehehee   ClownHug                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Is it true then? That men really have that fantasy? LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

nope, not at all.   LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Mmmmmm. Why is it that I don't belive you Matt?!!! Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
kay's Profile
kay

strange how its gone quite from the men,i thought they would ALL be covering your back matt and agreeing with you,lolSmile 2w must be having his tea.                                                                                                                                                                             
cat's Profile
cat

In: Ashbourne

You're all sooooo funny!  LOL I got to stick around this site.  Had a quick look at Bike Chat too, it's even worse!  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Cat, they would run a mile!! lol                                                                                                                                                                             
kay's Profile
kay

hey cat, evenin, you put the cat amongst..........sorry we bin talking bout you, you prob seen lolSmile                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev

Do you see me running girls?

I think not! Bring it on LOL

Oggy's Profile
Oggy

?????? matt you liar lol course we do kay,Tongue it's something we cant help, 2w i'm not running either mateLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

what ru lot like? pmsl wooohoooooooo see im in the top3!LOL u have been a busy lot while ive not been here, but im back now hahaha Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

way to go kim  you keep doin it for he gals   congrats !!!!!!   (((((((((XXXX)))))))))                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

woooooooohoooooooooooooo ur up there to storm my friend LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

just hiding in the background rc  you know me not one to grab the limelight !!!!   (((((((((XXXX))))))))                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Top 30 Most Popular By Views viewed_times username 196 cat 120 XxXkimXxX 82 rock chick 78 chrissyjinx 68 sandrafaith 64 oggy 63 speedqueen 57 mznaughtybiker 50 xrockangelx 49 storm 48 carrie 47 Nikki 35 trickytray 35 andi_t_69 35 Tissybear 32 kyt421 31 2wheels7days 31 laura666 29 emalishus 28 teejay   Changes quickly!  You've got to keep "involved" with the site to get more hits.                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7188 seconds. There are 376 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption