Olympics

73 Posts | Latest reply on 13/08/2012 00:09:05 by Sweeny Todd | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

What is it they say about guys with big muscles ? Erm.......  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Oooh ChilliD...that deffo wasn't the image I had in my mind LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
newbikerchick's Profile
newbikerchick

In: conwy
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

fantastic run by farah..... GOLD                                                                                                                                                                              
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

Woopdedooo Big smile What a bloody amazing evening Star                                                                                                                                                                             
zzrbabe42's Profile
zzrbabe42

In: furry tree rat h

yeah but what about jessica ennis what a total star she has been utterly amazing StarStarPartyParty                                                                                                                                                                              
newbikerchick's Profile
newbikerchick

In: conwy
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

oops sorry  realised I missed Jessica off when I sent post but what a brilliant saturday night Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

Did Gary Linekar just say pissing instead of missing ????!!!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

My eldest daughter is ill and moved back in to mine for a while. Bloomin family of crocks round here cos I've been poorly too.
Normally never even bother turning the tv on and to me the olympics was a non-event....didn't appear on my radar. I have to admit I was waiting to hear stories of shambolic organisation, stuff not working blah blah blah   But felt obliged to sit and watch tv with her....well it's only sociable isn't it?   Been bloomin rivetted these last few days! What a day today! Come over all patriotic. I think it's brilliant to see the dedication & hard work these kids have put in.   I'm very happy to admit my misery guts negativity was wrong   Quite glad I missed macca though                                                                                                                                                                             
Viking Tel's Profile
Viking Tel

In: Silverstone and

I was in an Isolation room in Hospital during the 2K Olympics and watched everything as I wasn't going anywhere but enjoyed it ( the Thorpedo was the star!) I have also been 'bloomin rivetted these last few days!' Does make you proud to be a Brit!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Can't believe how well Team GB are doing, and glad Murray got a Gold. And so amused at the state of Australia.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sprint900's Profile
Sprint900

In: leeds
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

Not watched any of it-making an exception for the closing ceremony as if Pink Floyd do play (as per rumours) and I miss it won't be happy!                                                                                                                                                                              
Sweeny Todd's Profile
Sweeny Todd

In: Leicester

Just switched on, I hadnt heard anything about Floyd playing will watch it now, on another note i am not a sports fan at all and not even looked at Olympics, i couldnt even tell you how GB has done. I was talking to someone who took a family of 4 or 5 to see the judo and overall cost was £800, and to top that a burger and drink was £17 each... I feel sorry for the sport fans that want to go and support our country but seem to get ripped off.

Sprint900's Profile
Sprint900

Floyd said not playing,so did Ray Davies who's just done Waterloo sunset.....Fingers crossed for Pink Floyd (or at least those left of em)                                                                                                                                                                              
Sprint900's Profile
Sprint900

Ed Sheeran with Nick Mason,not quite Floyd but better than nowt                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

oh so thats who the ginger kid is!  Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

In: Sutton Coldfield
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Jessie J has a pair of sticks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

This is fantastic, music up loud ha ha ...                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

gawddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd   what i really really want !!!!!!!!!!!    always liked sporty though........rock chick                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Agree entirely... Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
VFR800AJ's Profile
VFR800AJ

Wonderwall   top track                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7813 seconds. There are 841 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption