New Feature: Event attendees at a glance

47 Posts | Latest reply on 29/04/2012 11:26:34 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

OMG!!! Matt what have you done, don't forget some of us wear glasses and I can hardly see that silly little asterisk, I want my star back!!!! LOL

Only joking!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

You know I could SO make you and Sandi fight it out.  New BM competition lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

OK Matt I give in, PLEASE!!! Don't set Sandi on me, I'll be good.                                                                                                                                                                              
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

she's a puddy cat really at heart lol  LOLOuch                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

well it all looks fine to me and perfectly understandable so thanks Matt it will be a big help to be able to see how many are going at a glance
PS i only have one favourite and thats me which makes it easy to see which events i'v click on to attend
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

PMSL @

And anyone who mistakes the numbers for a date needs to be either neutered or sent back to school FFS!      If you can't work out that it's not a date then you need serious help

I was kinda thinking the same thing ha ha ha..... if your confused you really need to reconsider operating anything more difficult than a light switch lol.. LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
86% Karma86% Karma 86% Karma86% Karma

Johnny, that is your opinion, personally I dislike change.   Matt, if folk are too lazy to look at the faces on the attendance list will they have the energy to attend? LOL   I asked for the dates to be left off, on the calendar, cos folk can't do it properly and it means I have to PM them to find out what date it's for, adding the attendance numbers to the front of the title just makes it look messy. IMHO   Who do you mean when you say 'moany pants'?                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3281 seconds. There are 328 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption