Nottinghamshire

77 Posts | Latest reply on 19/05/2012 19:02:29 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
OMNF's Profile
OMNF

In: Worksop
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi everyone, I'm from Notts too and am finally a full member so can reply to threads. I'd love to go on some ride outs. Where is the meeting point for the egg run tomorrow? I looked on the events page but can't find it on Google Maps.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Its the forest recreation ground Nat... where goose fair is? there is big park and ride for trams there? if you find gregory boulevard you cant go wrong as its on there and its big car park so cant miss it chick Wink   ps. well done on the full member bit Big smile and may see ya tmrw if i can get meself ooota me pit ...                                                                                                                                                                             
OMNF's Profile
OMNF

Thanks Suzi, Fingers crossed you will, if i can get some petrol! lol                                                                                                                                                                             
mike99's Profile
mike99

In: mansfield

I'll be there tomorrow and up for a ride out after.
See you there                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

If for some reason we don't find each other during the run we can meet up in the Civic Centre car park.

Left out of the Fire Station and first left......hopefully that'll work!Big smile

Fingers crossed Nat will be following me to the run, so we're well on our way to a little soiree!Party                                                                                                                                                                             
OMNF's Profile
OMNF

Was great to meet you all today, had a brilliant time and already looking forward to the next meet Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

was great to meet you too Nat and Squiddy Thumbs Up - i went through a river on teh way home Nat LOL.... next time i say no A roads ... only nice B roads with more twisties Big smile.....   until teh next time whooop                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

You got your self off you death bed then SuzBig smile I hope you all had a good time Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

tee hee yus david Big smile ... squash, plenty food, early night and pain killers... not the usual sat night bt then i defo wouldn not have made it hahaha...   well worth the early rising.... Embarrassed not said that for a while LOL...Party                                                                                                                                                                             
OMNF's Profile
OMNF

I caught sun yesterday. Across my nose, cheeks and forehead. Little bit sore today. me-----> Angry                                                                                                                                                                             
d-w-b-h's Profile
d-w-b-h

In: Nottingham
2% Karma2% Karma 2% Karma2% Karma

Missed all the arrangements Doh! Sounds like a wonderful day out.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

It certainly was good to meet everyone and a good laugh to!Big smile

Luckily my bald noggin didn't catch the sun as much as yours Nat but I do seem to have gained a healthy glow!Embarrassed

Here's to the next one!Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
OMNF's Profile
OMNF

Anybody fancy a meet up soon. Doesn't necessarily need to be a ride-out could just meet at a nice pub somewhere so we can meet eachother. Was thinking easter monday. About 6pm onwards. Does everyone know white post pub? It straight opposite white post farm. Got nice big car park and nice grub too.
If you think another location would be better let me know.

Nat
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

That's very civilised of you Nat, I shall definitely show my face and have pencilled it in my diary; Easter Monday, 18.00hrs, the White Post in Farnsfield!Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

sounds good to me too Wink - i take it you are all riding?... any partriculare reason why so late? or are you driving??Party    p.s. ...do you mean the white post farm on the A614? or i may be on me todd at teh wrong venue hahahaha - unless we all go to matlock for late fish and chips Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
OMNF's Profile
OMNF

Yeah thats the place Suzi. I'm at the Wednesday v Oldham game in the day so can't make it till then and thought some people might be working. Suzi do you know if there's anyway for me to contact everyone in that area so they know? Or do i have to search through and message them all individually.   Oh and yes i'm riding                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

im not sure how to do a block mail to a load of peeps to be honest Nat ....   i would ahve done same as you and looked up everyone by area and sent individual ones...   maybe someone else knows?? who may read this and enlighten us!!?? or mail one of the moderators chick? Wink   Il be riding too Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
d-w-b-h's Profile
d-w-b-h

In: Nottingham
2% Karma2% Karma 2% Karma2% Karma

Right third time lucky, for some reason everytime I post on this thread it doesn't if you get my drift.   My home turf the white post so I think it would be rude not to at least show my face. Weather forecast says it might be a wet one so bin bags at the ready. I thought it was a bit sort of posh as in a bit of an eatery, maybe its changed since I was last there.   Its a bit of a hop skip and a jump so if anyone wants a ride in give me a shout, that should make it a decent ride for me.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

dwbh, no its not posh mate, I think it may be a "two for one". I do some work there now and again. Dave                                                                                                                                                                             
OMNF's Profile
OMNF

Good numbers are increasing! we're up to 4!! lol                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7813 seconds. There are 632 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption