My first time on a bike.

31 Posts | Latest reply on 10/07/2007 14:00:52 by bluesbiker | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

FINALLY DID IT!!! passed my "big" bike test today hooooooooooray!!!! Worse and most challenging 40 minutes of my life with wind, rain etc and me on a DAS 500 barely touching the ground and almost dropping her (omg of all the times to do that - on a bloody test!!! would never have heard the end of it from the guys at my training school!!)  But, gritted my teeth, pulled it all together and did the necessaries although nerves totally shot at the end of it!!!  Waited to hear him say Id failed but he didnt'!!  announced Id passed and smiled and congratulated me!!! Been celebrating all weekend out on the bikes with my other half/and son and now bonding with my beautiful Monster..................wow, last week and this weekend wont be forgotten in a hurry!!! Nice when it all comes together for once uh??  Now the real learning and experience starts....................thought this may inspire some of you vertically challenged ladies out there..................amazing what you can do when you really want to and you're determined to reach your goal uh??!!! Take care all, safe riding Sandy xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Well done Sandy, congratulations. xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
cbrbabe's Profile
cbrbabe

In: Bedfordshire

Clap  Fab and well done Sandy. Hope you have many happy and a safe miles. x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well done sandy no stoppin u now.  I was 15yr old when i 1st got bike fever,   honda c90 (placky)  bought it as field bike for 25 quid wi me mate,  wot a laugh.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

aaaaaaaawww thanks everyone, am still stunned and over the moon................hopefully catch up with a few of you now at various rallies/biker venues.........cant wait!!! TC Sandy x                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
85% Karma85% Karma 85% Karma85% Karma

Hip Hip replacement...oops..hooray Sandy nice one gal Clap                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ha ha thanks Kwak but nothing wrong with my hips.....................all in perfect working order as they say lmao!!! TC Sandy x                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

well done sandy thats brill news hunny Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

What a star! Well done sandy. You can hang around with the big boys now. That mean we'll be seeing you at rock and blues. Must be your turn for the beers then? GeekThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ha ha well yes, was going to be left behind at R&Bs cos partner taking son on his bike - now I can go as an independant biker cant I lol!!! Just sorting out luggage, etc etc on my Duke so that I can take the necessary tent, sleeping bag etc etc and that done - hopefully will meet you there then!?  Looking foward now...........out and about as much as possible - mine's a white wine spritzer plz lmao!!!Wink  Sandy                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

if you can order a white wine spritzer in the beer tent at the r&b then i will definatly pay for it. does it come in cans? LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4531 seconds. There are 444 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption