Squires

62 Posts | Latest reply on 07/09/2011 22:49:10 by Bikeabill | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

It wasn't the southerners fault... Lancashire and Yorkshire were fighting years before... about the colour of roses weren't they LOL

lisaj's Profile
lisaj

In: Barnsley

We all know that Yorkshire is far superior but to avoid too much conflict we could make it Rivvi in the morning then Squires in the afternoon??Hug

And I mean that most sincerely folks!Big smile

Stroggyman's Profile
Stroggyman

In: Liverpool

well if this is the way its going then how about putting the Ponderosa in the events??   prefer rivvi but enjoy the longer ride over to squires too   Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

@ lisa

Some of us have already tried that one. LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

lol..very diplomatic Lisa Wink   Sounds like a good idea though.. I like Rivi too, it's just that, for me, Squires is nearer and I know a lot of people who go there Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
lisaj's Profile
lisaj

Much appreciated too BBZ and all the other foreigners eg those affiliated with the red rose of Lancashire                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

@ lisa just had a thought, you're neither Yorks or Lancs by birth are you, where does that leave you then? Is that why you're being diplomatic?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Does that make Lisaj one of those....  foreigners Tongue                                                                                                                                                                              
lisaj's Profile
lisaj

Might not be by birth, but It's my adopted county!

Besides I don't think there'd be many of you swearing allegiance to the Protea ???                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
94% Karma94% Karma 94% Karma94% Karma

theres no contest, Rivi seams to be a mums and dads Sunday dinner joint not a real biker pub/cafe like Squires, getting to Rivi is horrendous on that track littered with kids dogs and cars unlike Squires which is just of the A63                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

bit biased methinks bill!! each has their merits - rivvi, as a location is more aesthetically pleasing, and the eau de  testosterone not quite so strong! but squires does have greater numbers of people on bikes and does fab egg, chips & beans!! not sure why it has to be either/or though - does anyone really want to go to the same place week in/week out??x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well only discovered both of them not long since and both great places to go drive ride out to.
sal x

kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

er think u find the red rosies won in the end Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

But.......Squires has FREE camping all year round.. and there's events on, live music, autojumbles, an on-site shop, a carvery, function room, showers, and a helicopter!  so ner ner ner Tongue   What does Rivi have?? TongueLOL   I love Rivi too, but don't tell the red rosies that Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York

....and Squires is closer to Alice's pies LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
lisaj's Profile
lisaj

Alice Thumbs Up 

And don't forget your chili and veggie curry!                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
94% Karma94% Karma 94% Karma94% Karma

Let's face it Squires is the best biker venue in England I even think that Matlock Bath is better than Rivi                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

@Alice   That's cheating in order to sway the vote, you know that anyone with a bit of sense like me would travel to the ends of the earth for your "MEGA MEAT PIES!!!!" even more so after eventually tasting them.                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York

Cheating?? Moi?? A perfectly valid piece of arm-twisting, I reckon LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
potnoodles's Profile
potnoodles

In: Sheffield

PT Alice (pie tart ofc )!! She'll let anyone have a slice of her pie!! Big smile  Hmm calling me a foreigner !!!   Seems I am going there more than some people who live down the bloody road !!Wink                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7344 seconds. There are 497 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption