full newbie

37 Posts | Latest reply on 03/08/2011 20:21:58 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
brummiepaul's Profile
brummiepaul

In: birmingham
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

hi guys and thanx for all your msgs, got my ticket for the kiss rally and hope to speak to you all then, i think ive shot myself in the foot as to say about bj but she is great, i will have to keep the ice cream coming as ive been told lol..                                                                                                                                                                              
kfoggy67's Profile
kfoggy67

In: Cheshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

hi bp, welcome to bm Handshake                                                                                                                                                                             
brummiepaul's Profile
brummiepaul

hi kfoggy thanx, everyone heres great , really enjoying it, hope to see at the kiss rally like everyone else. take care until then.

brummiepaul's Profile
brummiepaul

hi kfoggy67 thanx .

Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

OMG!!! there's 2 of em now!!   **HFG runs away burbling**     PS...welcome to BM btw Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
88% Karma88% Karma 88% Karma88% Karma

he aint heavy he's my brotherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr lol                                                                                                                                                                              
brummiepaul's Profile
brummiepaul

i aint heavy but im not that light either bj, do you think i should put bp on my beanie hat  lol!                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

lol folk will think u sell petrol then                                                                                                                                                                               
brummiepaul's Profile
brummiepaul

hi bj, yep your right , never thought of that one. will have to think of another better get my mind into gear                                                                                                                                                                              
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

In that case, what do people think that you might be selling Jackie????     Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

erm ........................ Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                              
brummiepaul's Profile
brummiepaul

i am getting into something here i wish i had never started, me and my big mouth, but thats just me, hi to you all , i hope you are havin a good day!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
bkr's Profile
bkr

In: North West lancs

HI BP ,Welcome to the madhouse,dive in and enjoy & don't eat the crayons !!.(They're B/Jackies)                                                                                                                                                                                
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

bagsie the purple ones wahoooooooooooooooo                                                                                                                                                                              
bkr's Profile
bkr

In: North West lancs

wots wong wiv tha wred wones they're yummy !!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

they make my tongue go wed !!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

hi everyone yep a newbee on board looking forward to getting to know everyone Smile ps sorting out pics to update

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.0000 seconds. There are 1961 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption