helooooooo

36 Posts | Latest reply on 26/05/2007 15:49:15 by Di | Go to original / last post
Witchs_promise's Profile
Witchs_promise

In: Coventry
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

LMAO LOL Hi Scoobs! WP x                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

ahhhhhhhhhh the clouds have lifted and enlightenment heads my way !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     (oh bugger)          lol scooby                    Wacko                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

wheres velma n daphine oh n shaggy ? pmsl

ohhhhhhhhhh n poor old fred??? hehehehehehehe

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

hey rock chick ! i knew it would come to this Smile shaggy's here too lol, its my nickname but someone has already regestered it on here so i couldnt use it Cry   just to confuse things even more if you see me in chat i'll be in as slim   there you go clear as mud Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

errrrrrrr yeahhhhhhhhhhh cause lol ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
storm's Profile
storm

CONFUSED.COM..............................           Confused ERRRR WHERES THE MYSTERY MACHINE  ???????????? LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

up the road. turn left at the lights, carry on for about 5 miles, then turn right. should be there on the left mate.............does that help? lol Wacko                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

now you pair are just being daft !     thelma's got it of course Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

darn pmsl............. well tell her I WANT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!pmsl                                                                                                                                                                              
storm's Profile
storm

well tell thelma its my turn to drive !!!!!     awwwww rc cud you draw pictures instead of directions, ive got a blonde sat nav hunny i wud get lost an how long is 5 miles ???   lol !!!!!!!!!!!!   Scooby-Dooby-Doo, Where Are You? We got some work to do now.Scooby-Dooby-Doo, Where Are You? We need some help from you now.Come on Scooby-Doo, I see you... pretending you got a sliverBut you're not fooling me, cause I can see, the way you shake and shiver.You know we got a mystery to solve, so Scooby Doo be ready for your act.[Scooby Doo] Uh-uh Uh-uhDon't hold back!And Scooby Doo if you come through you're going to have yourself a scooby snack!That's a fact!Scooby-Dooby-Doo, here Are You. You're ready and you're willing.If we can count on you Scooby Doo, I know you'll catch that villian.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
87% Karma87% Karma 87% Karma87% Karma

Storm, when ya looking for directions have a look for the plot as well Wink  LOL                                                                                                                                                                                
storm's Profile
storm

lol kwak          LOL   i lost that when i had peroxide put in me hair mate an have given up lookin i just go wiv the flow now !!!!    Ying Yang                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

.... scooby shakes his head in amazement & walks away leving the potty people to sort it out amongst themselves........Tongue                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
87% Karma87% Karma 87% Karma87% Karma

Potty people?? Shocked   Excuse me young man...I use the toilet, I'm civilised I is LOL                                                                                                                                                                               
storm's Profile
storm

hey were the noraml lot on here ya shud see the others !!!!!!!                                            Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Potty, this lot? Never, not in a million years scooby, nah, nooooooo.   Okay, okay, ya right. LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5000 seconds. There are 530 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption