Post your Valentine message here

56 Posts | Latest reply on 16/02/2011 16:58:12 by GinnyMay | Go to original / last post
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

LOL @ Dyna - good post
DynaToon's Profile
DynaToon

In: Consett

@Bobcat - watcha laffin at?? Wink Its all true yer honour.
 You going to heart n soul this year? I saw you there last year, but wasn't a BM member back then.
 Hoping to bring some buds this year. Sorry off topic, will start thread!
Heart Heart Heart HeartHeart

Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Merged 2 similar topics and moved to active topics page                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

men are such heathansDisapprove sniff... no decorum....no sensitivity  Disapprove                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York

HeartBum Fluff  loves Belly Wobble Heart

Well...I wanted to contribute something !!!  There must be someone on BM who fits the description LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Heart Happy Valentine's Day JP xxx Heart

6ypsy's Profile
6ypsy

In: Clay Cross
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

My valentines message says                      My heart has been opened, thanks to you.                              Together we're the perfect fit   The sender is a right looker with a really hairy chest :-) It's from my sponsored dog Podge                                                                                                                                                                             
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

In: york

FOR GLADYS FREEBIRD,

IF A KISS WAS A RAINDROP ID SEND YOU SHOWERS,
IF A HUG WAS A SECOND ID SEND YOU HOURS,
IF A SMILE WAS WATER ID SEND YOU SEA,
AND FOR 50 MILLION OTHER REASONS,
ID JUST  SEND ME
Heartx

JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Thanks Boss Mom same to you hun         what times dinner xx                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

I wrote a wee ditty - if I was sending a valentine Heart
Biker Boys and their toys, bring us girlies many joys   Biker Girlies, well they're just great - so meet me later for a date   If temparatures soar then thats a sign, your meant to be my Valentine   Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
kazninja's Profile
kazninja

In: nottingham

to dynatoon,   toffee isnt the only sweet thing  xxHeart                                                                                                                                                                             
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

TO YAMAHAMA
noo noo sends hugs and kisses xxxxHeart                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

TO CLINTON,
ILL SHARE MY CONDITIONER WITH YOU
XHeart                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

To my darling Mr P

My partner, lover but most of all my best friend, your always there for me and every day is valentines as you show me and tell me how much you love me,

I am so thankful of this thing called the Internet, it's made my life complete as without it we would never have met.

I love you darling, and will be yours now and always

Shell xxx
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

and your reply Mr. P ? Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Lol ... He is fast asleep next to me Ann, won't see it till he wakes later                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

got to go with a classic to no one in particular ....

"Roses are red, violets are blue, if you don't have your own bike, knickers to you".....  

...... hidden talents here pmslLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

To Keycat   Yes il share your conditioner with youThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

Starto lenbiker,

have a fabulous valentines day,
my dear friendBeer                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Hugs and kisses to all i know on Valentines Day

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

And extra special ones for Mr Ken xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7188 seconds. There are 497 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption