Thundersprint

38 Posts | Latest reply on 17/05/2007 09:20:34 by storm | Go to original / last post
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

you are very welcome x                                                                                                                                                                             
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

In: Sheffield/Barnsl

Well what a day it was brilliant untill the rain came but determined not to let that put us off we had a fantastic time lots of bargains to be had and everyone appeared to be very friendly. Sorry i didn`t manage to see anyone off here but another time maybe Said enough for now as i`m still drying my gear out                                      ride safe                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

i bet it was fantastic i am sooooooo jelous wish i had been able to go Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

Nice day and i can see what it would be like if the weather had been better but most of it for us was coming home its only 1 hour 20 mins  for me but wind and rain the size of golf balls made it poor especilly over the woodhead pass I see you ride a Triumph earthwind , I borrowed a friends old L reg trophy 3 to go on and was really impressed as it was the first triumph i have ridden since owning an old 76 reg bonnie Hoping for my cheque this week so i can get back on the road soon Theeving Bas***ds                           take care xx                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

aww gs did ya forget ya white rose in ya helmet mate, no wonder no one recognised ya they wud have been looking for the flower !!!!!!!   glad ya had a good time, bummer about the weather though, and i hope your not waiting too long before ya butt is back on 2 wheels again ( errrrr motorbike that is and not 2ws !!!)                        LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Fingers crossed for the cheque mate x                                                                                                                                                                             
Phil's Profile
Phil

Me and the better half went over and had a mooch arround. I was a dood day only spoilt by the dampness of the rain. AS we had a long ride back over Manchester way we leaft early.                                                                                                                                                                              
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

yabadabadooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Got my cheque made out to bike shop took it streight in and can have my bike wednesday or thursday and i can keep my borrowed one untill i get thats sooooooooooo good                                                                                                                                                                              
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

Thanks everyone Thumbs UpThumbs UpThumbs Up  I luv ya all   xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

LOL one happy biker LOL   dead chuffed for ya mate xx                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

CoolGlad you got your money graham did you have yer bike stolen? my daughter had hers stolen, the insurance just paid up today as its been a right off but thinking about buying it back and getting it back on the road. As we found it dumped at the local park...   somebody saw something etc etc   yes I ;love my triumph sprint yeeeeeehaaaaaa had a hinkly bonne before that and a kwak that got stolen before that (found burnt to a crisp except for one wheel) Barstools   Hi pagan prince soooooyou bringing your better half to the piper if its not raining (grief more couples)  I dont know (lol) thought you'd been a bit quiet Wink                                                                                                                                                                                      
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

Hi there earthwind , Yes i had my bike stolen ,only had it five weeks to the day  the upsetting thing is it was a deauville wich has built in panniers that had my waterproofs in plus a new fleese i had just bought from squires and had other bit and pieces in the top box. never mind they have payed me out and i will have my other one this week I bought a Yamaha xj900 diversion fully faired and it has givi racks for panniers and top box. I will miss the old triumph as i find it a very enjoyable machine to ride my mate wnts it back thursday so keeping my fingers crossed that mines ready for then
storm's Profile
storm

awwwww gs am soooooooo pleased for you mate. now dont go spending it all at once          LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

Thanks storm but ups its all gone and had to find 150 quid because they knocked the exess off my pay out and i already spent the same amount  on my next bike .I am picking it up friday morning Thanks again storm for your kind words xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Glad ya got it sorted hun.                                                                                                                                                                              
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

Thanks again to everyone you are all so kind  Approve I loves ya all    xxx                                                                                                                                                                                                                   
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

wooooohooooo wayto go gs well chuffed for ya hun                                                                                                                                                                               
storm's Profile
storm

so gs ya will be breakin in ya new bike friday,  ride steady and have loads of fun getting aquaintted with  it mate, sooooo glad for ya mate                        Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6445 seconds. There are 318 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption