What music to play loud

32 Posts | Latest reply on 14/01/2011 18:40:24 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
kazninja's Profile
kazninja

In: nottingham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Metallica Heart   anything !!!  but enter sandman my fave xxxx if not then    SOAD all the way lol !!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
kazninja's Profile
kazninja

In: nottingham

saying that I have erm hem... pretenders on the cd atm ???   hey ho blast of the past :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Contradiction's Profile
Contradiction

In: Rotherhell

Ministry - N.W.O   Sick On The Bus - Everything's Shit   Alabama 3 - Speed of the Sound of Loneliness   Zombie Girl - Jesus was a Zombie   Elvis Hitler - Live Fast, Die Young   Vince Ray and the Boneshakers - Everybody Smokes in Hell   Judas Priest - The Sinner   Motley Crue - Kickstart My Heart     Sorry, I do go on don't I.                                                                                                                                                                                     
Big Twin's Profile
Big Twin

In: Newark

I love my rock funny thing is no one has mentioned any classical I've got the Lord of the Rings on at the mo the double glazing is cracking x                                                                                                                                                                             
Contradiction's Profile
Contradiction

In: Rotherhell

Big Twin - Is that by Chopin or Dvorak?

Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

My playlist would have to have a lot of thrash with the speakers turned on full... Anthrax, System of a Down, Slayer, Megadeth, Metallica,Sepultura and Annihilator to name but a few Evil Smile

Hellraiser's Profile
Hellraiser

In: Herefordshire

You missed out Testament! ;)                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Stiff Little Fingers. It used to drive my house mates mad at uni back in the day, always banging on the door. Just thought they wanted to join the party lol

Give it a go or any punk for that matter xx                                                                                                                                                                             
suzyamki's Profile
suzyamki

In: Wakefield

Some 70s and 80s, as well as a lot of the above! Siouxie and the Banshees, Depeche Mode                                                                                                                                                                              
skinnylady's Profile
skinnylady

In: Doncaster

Shaza - couldn't agree with you more on that one!!!   My current choice is Resistance 77 - True Punk & Oi! St George is another good one of theirs! or just a whole album Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Evenessence !!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Motorhead!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4688 seconds. There are 1434 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption