rallies

43 Posts | Latest reply on 20/05/2007 18:02:35 by fjr_graham | Go to original / last post
rattler's Profile
rattler

In: Liverpool
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Can do without the rain. It takes to bloody long cleaning the shiny bits :(.                                                                                                                                                                              
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

ahhh no problems as that with the sprint but the bonne was a different matter. although when i clean the sprint i clean everything lol. But custom bikes take a lot more looking after. Is it drive shaft though because that is one thing I am thinking it would be nice to haveBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
rattler's Profile
rattler

Yeah it's shaft drive, nice and smooth. I just wish my little lad was a bit older, as he could earn his pocket money cleaning my bikeEvil Smile.                                                                                                                                                                              
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

mine are all old enough they just dont wanna do it lol not even fr money (its a lost cause) maybe i should take em on the bak more often and then they would show a little more interest lol. lookslike there is gonna be rain by 2 oclock tomorrow afternoon lol. I amy stay home and watch csi or knit some socks
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

In: Sheffield/Barnsl

I will have a pair of maroon ones please to match my bike earthwind LOL socks that is, I myself have never been to see the piper and keep saying that one day i will go think i will give it a miss if its rain yet again instead i have two alternatives We have a local get to gether on a wednesday ,thats sheffieldbikers.co.uk and the other not much farther away is squires cafe. When the weather decides to change again i hope that i may see you out and about                        take care,ride safe.......xx                                                                                                                                                                             
rattler's Profile
rattler

Bloody rain. I'm buying a pair of flippers instead of a new pair of bootsCensored                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

LOL

earthwind's Profile
earthwind

Cool ear a swimming costume under yer leathers and it wont matter lol mind you i didnt go out tonight with the rain and all lol
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

Well its friday morning and got my bike a day early yesterday instead of today now wondering if to do the bmf rally on sunday for the day Ermm Then i think its a lot of cash if the weathers poor ( you normally need wellies ) and earthwind didnt knit me them waterproof socks  LOLLOLLOL so i think it will have to be somewhere not as far for a ride out. better keep quiet the suns out here at the moment and we have beautifull blue skies so.......sh, sh, sh                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

woohoo out n about again gs500 way to go hun                                                                                                                                                                               
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

Yess RC out and about ok I am taking a group up to squires tomorrow who hasant been before and it will give my bike the once over before going any long distances   I wonderd if any of you had been to The Gathering   dont know much else only its a rally on 1st to 3rd june and its in the scarborough area. It is ten pound all in for the weekend or eight pre booked. If anyone has info please post i would realy like to do this one................. Thanks graham                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

wish i could go mate but im totally skint :-(                                                                                                                                                                              
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

sorry aout the socks, but im working on it... not heard about the gathering at all  glad to hear you have got a bike back on the road...   Cool   ride safe                                                                                                                                                                               
marsey's Profile
marsey

In: South Cumbria

go to the farmyard party, or the storming the castle,two top partys                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

dont forget the rock n blues thats a good one to go to! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
80% Karma80% Karma 80% Karma80% Karma

Graham did ya mean this one?   'Tribal Gathering' Rock & Blues Fest   Fri 8th June - Sun 10th 2007   Burton Pidsea Memorial Hall Black Lane Burton Pidsea HULL East Yorkshire   Free Camping £5 For more details contact Joy   phone: 07786 915 122   email: joy@tribalgathering.org.uk   website: http://www.tribalgathering.org.uk                                                                                                                                                                               
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

or this one?   The Snooty Fox, Scarborough Rd (A64) East Heslerton YO17 8EN North Yorkshire   Music by top rally band - Men In Frocks & The Small Town Crooks + support. Trophies, raffle & Rideout Campsite with real loos' & showers Kids & cars welcome No colours, fires or dogs.   Tickets: Motorcycle-Junction.co.uk members: £8 pre-book. £10 on the gate None members: £10 pre-book. £12 on the gate Cars £5 Kids FREE Cheques payable to Motorcycle Junction 157 Welham Rd Norton-upon-Derwent Malton YO17 9DU                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Poop! I missed the title lol   that one is  'The Gathering'                                                                                                                                                                               
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

oh give me a shake! FFS!   It's on from Friday 1st - Sun 3rd June 2007                                                                                                                                                                              
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

In: Dudley

lol are u ok kwak?                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7031 seconds. There are 478 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption