This is your last day on earth

43 Posts | Latest reply on 26/12/2010 17:31:29 by bandit lover | Go to original / last post
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

THIS COULD BE YOU'RE LAST DAY ON EARTH, so why are we on here writing this rubbishConfused                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

because you are yam...touche!                                                                                                                                                                             
Ozzy1000's Profile
Ozzy1000

In: Alnwick

It nearly was and I was doing exactly what I would have wanted to be doing if it had been my last day on earth and it was with friends which covers the who as well  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVcE_K6Ufgw  Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
yamahama's Profile
yamahama

In: leicestershire

lucky or what                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

don't want to know when my last day on earth is                                                                                                                                                                             
honda baby's Profile
honda baby

In: Belper

me neither Bb.... ! i live most days like they're my last anyway Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
VFRbabe's Profile
VFRbabe

In: Skye

I would spend it curled up on the sofa with my wee boy, telling him how happy he has made me, and how much i love him. Smile

earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool

I would do everything I could lol failing that stay in bed all day and miss it                                                                                                                                                                              
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

I'd make sure I did all the things I've been to scared to do in my life and go out with a BANG !!                                                                                                                                                                             
Nicholls's Profile
Nicholls

In: stalybridge

a gang one? lol
i'd probably get the date wrong and think it was tomorrow.                                                                                                                                                                             
aussiegeezer's Profile
aussiegeezer

In: Edinburgh

Knock knock
who's there?
Death,
death wh!

BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

with someone who really wanted to spend it with me Wink and eating tasty food coz im at weight watchers LOL two smiles on my face.......
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Prostitutes and cocaine, might aswell go with a smile on your face.                                                                                                                                                                             
Boodyblues's Profile
Boodyblues

In: york

light a huge dooby n go out smiling and not giving a damnThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Contradiction's Profile
Contradiction

In: Rotherhell

I agree actdaft.   Snorting coke off a few prostitutes while Bruce Springsteen jams in the other room with Sabaton, Johnny Cash and the Sex Pistols. Oh yeah, Tony Blair, David Beckham and Jordan are all beating the shit out of each other downstairs with pickaxe handles.   In reality though -  I'd probably just cry.                                                                                                                                                                              
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

can i have a day to think about it first ??                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Still prostitutes and cocaine, and all the things that arn't very nice lol.                                                                                                                                                                              
ianrobbo's Profile
ianrobbo

In: Wakefield

Ozzy you are one lucky devil!!! Shocked did you put the lotto on as well ??Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

well last year i saw the pearly gates while mangled up in the road
my last day would be lots of sex mmmmmmmmm                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

Last year, I wasn't mangled up in the road (thankfully)....but agree with your sentiments plug.   P.S. Were you in the Bash Street Kids???                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7813 seconds. There are 1750 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption