Musical Bikers

35 Posts | Latest reply on 06/10/2010 16:59:49 by Drum | Go to original / last post
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Guitar   and Harmonica ( mouth organ ) badly though  keep challenging hill billys to a duel and loosing  maybe my teeth just arnt bad enough eh ! lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

If the teeth a problem we can soon put that right Wheely [or is that put them wrong]  LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
WheelyNealy's Profile
WheelyNealy

In: Near Driffield

Da da ding ding ding . ding ding ding   you challenging me Billy  lol                                                                                                                                                                                  
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

not big enough for that  Neal i'm just a Bill not a hill billy                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladejohn's Profile
firebladejohn

In: darwen

whens are first practice session everyone, at the roaches this weekend. il bring the shoe box with some elastic bands ................ha ha                                                                                                                                                                                
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Myself  piano...keybords.....guitar.....sax...                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York

You play yourself, Clinton ????   Embarrassed  Oooh Err !!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Erm wrote that down wrong lol oohps                                                                                                                                                                             
streetfighterdude's Profile
streetfighterdude

In: Basingstoke

Ooh, a thread I can get into. Yep, been in bands for blaaaady ages now. Played bass and lead vocals in a black metal band for 9 years, till i ripped my tendons. Now just lead vocals in a death/grind/technical band. Pretty heavy stuff but getting some cool gigs with big names, so i'm happy. Do a programmed/synth kinda solo project thingy too when I get bored. Just atmospheric stuff i record at home.
GreasyTony's Profile
GreasyTony

In: Camberley
19% Karma19% Karma 19% Karma19% Karma

Play drums a bit ..... badly but got a lesson in a couple weeks time, so MAY improve.   Perfect singing voice but only in the shower when no one seems to hear me............                                                                                                                                                                              
streetfighterdude's Profile
streetfighterdude

In: Basingstoke

Wouldnt exactly call what i do singing, but we do have about 10 seconds of one song with some audiable lyrics in                                                                                                                                                                             
scubasteve's Profile
scubasteve

In: Bournemouth

Play my own version of lead guitar in a band when I'm home, just for fun, done a few gigs for friends and family. Self taught and practice out in Kuwait cos there's nothing else to do here. My Pride and Joy is a genuine original 1969 Fender telecaster I bought over 20 years ago for £80.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I play guitar, badly, which is annoying as i've been doing it on and off for like 25 years! Done the odd song with a mate's band years back, but just started playing in a band put together by a few mates for a laugh. Not quality, but brings a smile to my face if we manage to get through a song start to finish without too many mess ups lol!
DTR30's Profile
DTR30

In: Nantwich
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Streetfighterdude - guess you've got the growling sorted for your Black Metal stuff....

My 18 year old son loves all the metal stuff and plays guitar - have a jam with him every other night - cant beat the energy.

Playing in my Ozzy/Sabbath tribute band - N.I.B. (Nativity In Black) in Bolton on Friday.....playing live..... one of the few things that gives you a buzz like riding the bikes.
Drum's Profile
Drum

In: Nowhere

DTR30 wrote "playing live..... one of the few things that gives you a buzz like riding the bikes."

Very true!

If we're allowed to plug gigs then I'm playing with the band Kinder Bruised (http://www.facebook.com/kinderbruised/) this saturday at the Black Sheep Bar, 23 Westow Hill, Crystal Palace, SE19 1TQ

It's a club night called Frock Jocks and everyone gets to chose something from the dressing up box when they get there ;)

All welcome.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7031 seconds. There are 1450 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption