Sunday ride out

47 Posts | Latest reply on 14/04/2007 13:28:11 by storm | Go to original / last post
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

yep croc some of us met up at xmas time had lunch at a great pub open fires snugs etc great food, and then some of them went on into derby for a night out, some of us are meeting up for rc's birthday later this month for lunch again and night out in derby, theres some pics on here somewhere of the xmas bash back a few pages i think                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

me thick - whos rc - sorry dont mean it in bad way rc - whens your brthday                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

rock chick mate shes been stayin at bitchplays for a few days so she not been on comp, shes put a few posts up when bp has been on, forgot date were out but shes back today so will ask her                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

by way storm whats your pal called looks gorgeous miss my dog - had a german shepherd called lady ann                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Storm's pal is the lovely but sometimes wet PippenLOL Rc's birthday bash is the 28th April croc.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i will remenber that - cheers - pippen gorgeous likes its bath and share the wet :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Tends to be a river rather than the bath with Pippen LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

will def have to try and meet on train storm,matlock is lovely. i havnt had any offers of a lift to rc's birthday,so may have to give it miss,i think smiley would have to accompany me as still bit little to leave with anyone! x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hmm seems like some people have got it in for me!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

witchiest - dont miss rcs birthday - if you want I can pick you up take you to derby with smiley then i can go visit my sis in Loughborough pick you up afterwards and drop you home                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

went threw belper last friday    , think it was closed                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

oh bless!!, you sweetie x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Always welcome on the back of me Jen and i apologise to anyone if they think i'm a bit over the top,just a bit of fun thats all,nothing intended.                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

narh cobra not over the top just droolin all the time  LOL   croc you doggie has a very sopisticated name, suits a german sheppaerd   would be nice if you could come down jen so am keepin fingers crossed an ty di for fillin croc in about pippin you are so right about her, she is a water magnet and filthy trough and ditch magnet. havin her clipped soon an she will look like a different doggie then !!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

In: Dudley

awww i love pippin she very sweet                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

pippin luvs you too bp, not many peeeps she offers to dog snog ya know !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

that would be brilliant croc,u lovely man!! just gotta organise other kids now....eldest2 at their dads,hope my mate will have the hurricane for a few hours for me! x                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

In: Dudley

yyeehhaaaa x                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

awww croc what a nice jesture to make, is it lunch ya hoping to be down for jen                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

pip is loverlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy rc loves her xxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8281 seconds. There are 386 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption