Just been up bp

41 Posts | Latest reply on 14/04/2007 13:26:40 by RC | Go to original / last post
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

In: Dudley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

ya all a buch of dirty feckers lol, except for storm n rc n me lol , ur converstation topics are totally disgusting lmao ( I WAS FORCED TO PUT THIS LOL)                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

LOL tell her to put her own comments LOL x                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

lol i was jokin i just blamin rc shge very stressed out n poorly ive worn her out lol                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

wots rc got to be stressed out at bp ???? its cos she hasnt got my calming and quiet influence aroound her !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   boy oh boy its soooooo quiet here without rc coming round and my tea bags have lasted longer tooo !!!!!!!!!!   its that quiet its spooky  Nuke                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

she just not well kids av really played usw up she very tired, talk about tea bags went thru box of 4o from tues aft to wed nite lol,rc sed the peace is about to end she back tomo hahahahah                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

I know how she feels bless her. Poorly & kids, not a good comboThumbs Down Give her a big Hug from, i'd give her a hug meself but then she'd catch the flu too. xx
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

rc sed thanx hun x                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

yw x hug for bp too. x                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

its that birmingham air shes not used to it  lol   tell rc not to bring her germs over to mine cos i dont want any thank yoou very much !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

good air in brum .                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

i wouldnt know only been to the sea life center there !!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

see we even have the sea in birmingham , london has a dirty river                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i know whats london got to do with it                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

u tell us they say brummies are thick ur giving us all a bad name lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

ramma damma ding dong or is it??????????????                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

one of my neighbours is from brum an he a lovely chap Big smile ive got the river derwent near me !!!!!!! an it cleaner than the londen river cos we go paddleing in it at cromford meadows an pippin luvs a swim in it, i know got nothing to do with brum but thought i would follow on with ninjas theme !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

THAT,S MY GIRL U KNOW IT MAKES SENSE                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

LMFAO                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

yep ninja if it dont make sense just go with the flow cos eventually it will all become clear !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

or u can just remain confused like most of us on these forums lol hence all the yeehhaaa nwooohhooossss                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 1414 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption