Sunday 25 March ride out

32 Posts | Latest reply on 28/03/2007 01:39:27 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Cant do this weekend, i am working!!!!!!!!!!!!!  now i am north manchester rather than south manchester i have the interesting routes over there, rather than the flippin M62, so let me know another weekend that you will be over there, i will have a brew, but you can keep ya pastie Dead                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikerjulia's Profile
Bikerjulia

In: Warrington

Red I have yet to find a bike that can put up with one of my damn good thrashing, or a man come to think of it LOL Whoops to much info Embarrassed   Fraglette u aint that far from me mate, we must meet up at Rivi sometime for a one of their real nice Sunday dinners, its the only time Ig et a decent meal lol   Isnt Squires buzzing on a Wednesday night?                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

yea im in Rochdale, so id be up for the ride-out and grub.   Working tomorrow tho, and out tonight so wont be in a good state tomorrow.   Maybe next week or something                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Good idea bj, a sunday roast dinner sounds like a damn fine idea, i usually just end up grabbing a sarnie from there cos i dont usually stay that long, i get bored with being ignored LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Did everyone remember to put their clocks forward?   I didn't and got well confusedWacko                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikerjulia's Profile
Bikerjulia

In: Warrington

Well me and me mates wouldnt ignore u mate, its strange aint it if u go somewhere on your own, u can be in a crowd of people and feel lonely. Anyway hopefully in a couple of weeks we can meet up at Rivi, next weekend I am off to Workington for a rock night (ok I know its like 135 miles away but what the hellLOL) but up to now the weekend after I am free, so will give u a shout nearer the time mateThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

In: Sheffield/Barnsl

Sorry only just seen this post . I was at squires all day yesterday ,sun shining down on us a good was had by all....... Fraglette, " i " wouldn`t ignore you as i wouldn`t anyone i`m normally on my own and make many friends by walking around looking at the bikes and talkingto their owners. Anyone who may recognise me from pic please dont hesitate to speak as i go to squires sometimes twice a week as its only about forty miles from me....... take care   ps pic of me good but my hair is longer now !!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

We were tallking about Rivington Barn Graham, not Squires, but i will try and get over there sometime and you can pay me all the attention you like LOL....   me an attention whore???  who said that, do i know you  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

In: Sheffield/Barnsl

The week before i was at rivington barn its nice up there but i find the people arent as friendly as at squires. And yes i will pay you all the attention you need and No one will ever ignore you again I will make shure that !!!!!!!    do ya know what day your going to donnington  i am going saturday would be nice to meet you                                          take care cause i care                                                             Graham xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

i am going on Saturday, as long as ZZR not sulking cos i not taken her out for a few days  :lol: ........... note to seld, check she starts on friday night!!   :lol:                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

with my luck at the min i'd be checking on weds LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

i arranged to meet a friend last wednesday, so i went out to the shed to check she fired up, so sent a text be there in 40 mins.  Got to the corner at the end of my road and thought, this feels strange! went home and put some more air in the front tire ... Embarrassed  i know, i should have checked before i left home LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5000 seconds. There are 401 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption