Ideas for Biker Match Advert!

43 Posts | Latest reply on 01/06/2010 13:43:35 by rockchick123 | Go to original / last post
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Oh goody, i cant wait....its bad enough having PP around with his bloody camera at rallies! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Push the social side of it, I think more people are using it as a social site....and well you can angle the match making side near the end as two people come into focus or pan in with the old holding hands maybe caught kissing in shot or even getting on the bike into the sunset ha ha....corny but its an idea.....   alternatively just say biker match come along have fun meet people then pan camera and everyones naked and running around.... PMSL, the new sign ups would be rolling in ha ha                                                                                                                                                                             
6ypsy's Profile
6ypsy

In: Clay Cross
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Euck - can tell you don't see what'sinmy mirror, better have someBM sacks lol! Spot on with comments tho JTB, highlight the social side as that has to be a pulling point.                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Johnny, we'd be banned from the internet full-stop                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

ha ha, we can always show in holland Matt they are a bit more open over there lol                                                                                                                                                                             
madhat's Profile
madhat

In: glasgow

wat a great idea aaron , think the filming at rallies a good idea but u could also do something at one of the night outs lol although there might be a lot of edit,n for those Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                              
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

In: Newton Aycliffe

When people decide to pay for a site like this it's a very personal thing to do. Some people join after looking at forums for weeks to see what the craque is first, some people are looking at it as a dating site and some as a social site so I think a load of bikers at a do would only appeal to a small section of the market IMO Thumbs Down                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

An interview with someone whose genuinely found a social life (could be at a do) and a couple who've met through BM as well as a biker do for the socialites might be better Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

Hmm .... good idea RK as I know quite a few (including me) that have found all those things from the site Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
madhat's Profile
madhat

ehh RK that,s what a ment as some1 had already suggested a rallie LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

Apologies madhat if i'm repeating an idea, just had visions of a load of pee'd up bikers and thought that would have probably put me off spending my hard earned Wink

madhat's Profile
madhat

lol a can see why u thought that LOL but a all round over view would be excellent , the rallies,the social side, and how people got together through the site, cos we all want something different Big smile from the site and if you can show all sides eveybody wins
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Something to remember if you film at a rally or similar is that it'll fall under the laws covering commercial work, and you'll need written permission from the people that you film. People in the background are probably OK if you can't identify them, but if somebody is the focus of a scene you need to be able to prove "informed consent". Plus if it's a private site you probably need permission from the landowner. Possibly public liability insurance too.                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

Thanx for that Gary ... got all the forms and PL if needed ... he has to often as hes out shooting alot Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
RustyKnight's Profile
RustyKnight

*hes out shooting alot Thumbs Up*

Well I hope he's got his firearms license Alex Thumbs Up

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

Do i need to get me hair done then lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

OK, it sounds like he's already aware of what's involved then. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

Hes doing media at Uni ... all over my head ... but he loves it Wacko Would you be willing to offer advice etc when its ready to go forward Gary ... Hes great at some things but lacks a bit of experience with others?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I used to be a part of the department that did some of the filming for the Uni I work for, but it wasn't actually my area. I only know of the issues because of having to listen to other people complaining about it. LOLSo I don't know if there's anything I could actually help with. Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

Gary you can pose in your speedos !!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7344 seconds. There are 313 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption