Just bought a new bicycle

39 Posts | Latest reply on 17/03/2007 18:09:00 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

when you've done wiv the valsaline witchiest pass it over here please !!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Ha ha, you girls are so cheeky.                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

well look girls, all seem to have same ideas so how about a get together for full English one day and Ill bring a big jar of vaseline (tut tut you guys - for legs remember!!!) we can then share and sit and wait to see how many rugby players we snare between us lol!!! Sandy x   ps if the full English dont get em the vaseline sure as hell will!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Count me in Sandy! Tongue I like your use of the word snare, almost conjurs up the image of a black widow spider...yikes! Have you viewed my myspace yet?   Ciao Paul                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

never had to snare anyone yet Paul - in fact, the opposite, trying to let em down kindly and gently more of a prob as I always tend to beat myself up about it when really, just doing the right thing!!! Am a nice lady and that often gets mistaken for more................especially from those I really want to stay at arms length lol!!! Penny not dropped about myspace yet - maybe need more Vicks..............or Vaseline lol!!!! Sandy x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

It's just a networking site (i.e. make new friends and see who's out there)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I could post the URL on this forum but then again I'm not sure if I want a load of people looking me up...                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

no probs Paul, I understand, a girl/guy gotta be careful on sites such as these.  We chat on here anyway - nicest bunch of ppl I have "met" so far in fact!! Sandy x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Sandy   Saw your new pics, most excellent! I had my son this weekend and was almost in tears that I too couldn't enjoy the warm weather with my bike. Oh well a few more years and he will be begging me to take him pillion!   Drats! Work tomorrow!   Ciao Paul                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanks Paul, yes most brilliant biking weekend and planning more of them!! Sons girlfriend missing out now too, newly pregnant hence "mum" on pillion now more so than her!!! Oh well, been there done that got the t-shirt - now its my turn to have the fun out there lol!!! Sandy x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Sandy   I've been told by friends that posting my url for myspace is quite safe so here goes: http://www.myspace.com/104540210   Feel free to have a peek.   Ciao Paul                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Paul thanks for myspace addy - will pop in for peek sometime.  Nice day for bike ride again - shame Im in office all day tho lol!!! Oh well, cant have too much of a good thing can I - will get called greedy lol!!! Have a good day all Sandy d                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

In: norwich

the only reason he bought a bicycle is because his motorbike is to powerful for him ( lol )  LOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

lol fbk    LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Did my mates let out the secret? Darnit! lol                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

dont trust ya mates paul !!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Took said mountain bike out today, pedalled to Bray and back (Possibly 3 miles if that), felt buggered before I had even got to the end of my road. In a few months I shall be a supermodel...yeah right!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

bought a bike last aug , cost me 500 did 1 mile on it got a puncture have,nt been on it since. makes a nice coat rack.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7969 seconds. There are 893 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption