Hello everyone!

51 Posts | Latest reply on 04/09/2009 13:07:43 by Wannabe | Go to original / last post
pondlife's Profile
pondlife

In: Bristol
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

*waves*                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

1st ure welcome rally this w/end BBG Yorkshire constabulary won,t mind you using runway A1Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
dougc's Profile
dougc

In: Aberdeenshire

its taken me less than 24hrs to lose mine BBG, but that was maybe helped by a lack of any sanity to start with. Impressive stuff with the PPL... now those winged things have torque... n thanks old red Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
bluebirdgirl's Profile
bluebirdgirl

In: kings lynn

LMAO  Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

Yer more than welcome  both of youBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

It's great to see that your keeping up the hours. suprised you'ved stuck to vfr. Not a vampire are you?Big smile  all my hours are done in flight sim. microsoft says i can fly a skylane. Does that count.Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
75% Karma75% Karma 75% Karma75% Karma

Oh, if you're going to count simulator time, then I must point out that I managed to get an A340 on the runway first time on my first approach to the old Hong Kong Kai Tak airport.
The nice training captain in the left hand seat then pointed out with only the slightest hit of smugness "Very good for a beginner, but now you are in the water!"
No probs, release brakes, open throttles, turn round and taxi back to dry land. Oh, the joys of virtual aviation!
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

Did you miss all the washing lines?                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
75% Karma75% Karma 75% Karma75% Karma

Yep, and they had washing on them. Plus the ads on the blocks of flats.
One of the London football grounds - Craven Cottage I think - used to have an advert painted on the roof of the main stand: "Next time fly KLM". Wonder if that's on other airlines' simulators?
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

We used to fly from brize norton to Kai tak in VC10's. they had to fly round a tower block to get on the approach. Stern Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Hull750Rider's Profile
Hull750Rider

In: Hull
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

Could allways use your plane to chase the pesky copper coppers away lol.                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

should that be chopper coppers hull?                                                                                                                                                                              
bluebirdgirl's Profile
bluebirdgirl

A year or two ago I took my PA28 over London docklands and canary wharf at 1500ft!! Scary stuff and I got a bit of a wigging from the nice chaps at the CAA for doing it!!!Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                              
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

Tsk! women drivers. Unhappy. lol                
dougc's Profile
dougc

Ah you see I like that the thought of dive bombing tourists appeals to me, nice one BBG Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
bluebirdgirl's Profile
bluebirdgirl

The funny thing was I actually had permission from Thames Radar to do it, but they didnt take into account I only had the one fan up front!!                                                                                                                                                                              
dougc's Profile
dougc

you see a rebel after my own heart... I don't know much about planes but bet the Cherokee can lean into the corners a bit... you ever do 360's at all? I would love to experience that, probably crap myself, but I would love it... I also got a thing about wanting to jump out of a plane, I'm now kinda thinking I need my head examined Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
80% Karma80% Karma 80% Karma80% Karma

BBG You could always fly in to Squires (Leeds bikers cafe bar) they have a heli-pad lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

welcome BBG,  go girl! xxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                              
old red's Profile
old red

See what I mean dougc...you hold on to that last thread of sanity do y,hear...                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8906 seconds. There are 356 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption