57 Posts | Latest reply on 10/01/2007 12:38:55 by rubecula | Go to original / last post
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

All that's needed now is a Sat Nav for Rube and a trike for me and it's all sorted.

witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

blimey,with ur support guys,they'll give me a massive house and amazing garden,well away from the dickheads i have to live near now!                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

sat nav omg 2w's ur so gonna get when he gets back   books ring side seats lmaoLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev

Yep and a bungalow nexy door for me after I tell em about me mother and a rock pub the other side so we can all meet up.

RC's Profile
RC

cool lets go! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

sounds perfect mate! i gotta go now,baby to feed,c ya xx                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

take care hun xxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

hows everyones resoloutions going? x                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead

Wonderful. I ain't done any... ROFL                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

mines just to be abit tougher,its not working tho i still keep gettin everyone elses kids round at my house,i just cant say no to em when they knock on the door! what a pushover,d'oh!                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Plenty of big kids on here hon...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

all be ok at my place then,got lego to play with an everything!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

i aint made none either lol                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Don't blame ya hon... "Do as Thou wilt....."                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

to true mate or i just make then up as i go along lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

How's the no smoking going rube?                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Not too bad Di... but have had a slight back sliding at work..... awful place to be and trying to stop smoking. so I have had three since I got back......... but not really smoked them... lit them and let them burn out.......... I think I may have cracked it..... I hope.
RC's Profile
RC

good luck hun as i know its not easy keep it up u doing good xx                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

I'll do my best... I think of it that I haven't stopped smoking, I just don't want one at the moment...... takes away the pressure a bit.  I am just finding it awkward to do something with my hands in the quieter moments......... I can't drink any more tea or coffee or I'll be gurning. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

mmmmmm can picture ur face now pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 896 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption