For those who brought the carol book

51 Posts | Latest reply on 04/01/2007 08:56:05 by rubecula | Go to original / last post
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

well dont forget valetines day is next, lets think of some poems for that to lol                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead

Roses are red violets are blue I pissed my pants when I saw it was you.                                                                                                                                                                                 
RC's Profile
RC

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm nice ones rube nice ones  LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

oh.......... damn.............. ok. LOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Violets are blue and roses are red. Just can't wait to get you in bed.                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

in shock now rube lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

i'd run rube while you can mate.....get a head start an all that....... think last time i had a valentines cards was in school and then it had the wrong name on the envelope !!!!!!! heheheheheheh                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

summet like that for me to storm lol                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

What's a valentine's card????                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

summet u send to someone on feb the 14th lol                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

its a folded piece of card usually covered in hearts flowers cherubs etc, it open up and inside are words that you would never normally be herd muttering never mind saying, and usually means the total oppersite of what youd like to say, they are sometimes signed other times not depends on weather you want to own up to buying one !!!!!! bet ya get one next year rc Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

you never know do u storm Tongue                                                                                                                                                                              
storm's Profile
storm

yep i know  Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm do u know summet i dont ?????????????                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev

Comon Storm, spill the beans.....

Or in Rubes casem the Newcy Brown Ale LOL

RC's Profile
RC

pmsl  @ u 2w's dont think rube will though hahahahahahahahaha                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Sort of card that says...   "You're the girl I love the best, With big fat arse and hairy chest"   That the sort of thing you mean?                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

mmmmmmmmm getting better rube   roses are red violets are blue sugar is sweet and i love you   (i know sloppy git aint i)? LOL LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
storm's Profile
storm

hey rube you bin checkin out my arse an chest for the above post ?????   hehehehehehe                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 882 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption