Happy new year everyone

79 Posts | Latest reply on 07/01/2007 17:39:20 by storm | Go to original / last post
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Sounds good to me mate! Thumbs Up

witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

gotta get sam on a bottle by then cos wld luv 2 meet u lot!! am sure i can get 2 derby sumhow,bet theres trains from leics. 2ws,am not sneezing yet!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev

Let me know when you start them Witchiest Wink

Although prevention is better than cure as they say. I think the prevention is much the same treatment as the cure is.

witchiest's Profile
witchiest

prevention does indeed sound better than cure..                                                                                                                                                                             
psychopost's Profile
psychopost

In: Leicester

Hi witchest, hope you had a good one, yes enjoyed my Vodka, did you enjoy the JD? I am only down road at SS so if you fancy a drink let me know                                                                                                                                                                             
psychopost's Profile
psychopost

And to the rest of you I wish you all a very happy new year with lots of new year cheer!                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead

Have a good one psycho.                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

hey psyco enjoy it an have fun, hope ya flu is a it better cos theres nothing worse than having a runny nose on a night out                                                                                                                                                                              
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

.... a runny bottom comes close though  LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
psychopost's Profile
psychopost

or a runny nose and bottom                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

would luv to go 4 a drink psycho,do i need to bring babywipes and nappies tho??!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

lol witchiest                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

and lotsa tissues and tixilix?                                                                                                                                                                              
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Now that sounds quite kinky.........LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

it would to you rube  LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

te he!! me,kinky??? never!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

me too......... I know the difference between Erotic and Kinky.   Erotic is tickling with a feather........ Kinky is using the entire chicken.                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

oh RUBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Ok RC I know you prefer turkey................LOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
psychopost's Profile
psychopost

lets see what we can arrange Witchiest, loads of pubs in Hinckley, but will look forward to the babywipes!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7334 seconds. There are 887 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption