3k again

36 Posts | Latest reply on 31/12/2006 19:00:48 by RC | Go to original / last post
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

........ yeah... just relay it will ya, just so I can be on the safe side... LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

only comment i made was the uncanny likeness to rube on the front of it...... used it this morn to light  my ciggie... ty rube it worked a treat... whenever i use it i will think of you !!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Oh Gawd...................... every time she lights a fag she's gonna think..........." If I just set fire to his..........."Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

im takin the 5th with what it says on my lighter..............   will deffo get booted if i tell u  LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

I know what it says............. I sent it.... LOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

yes but im not tellin this lot what is says LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                              
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

oh.......... ok then............... what it says is.........LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

well rube i hope you not goin to repeat it on here....................                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Well I sent four.......... three to Derbyshire and one stayed in Wales........... The one in Wales only had two words on......   first word four letters, ends in k. second word  "me"   Work it out for yourselves.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL   The ones to Derbyshire..... well I suppose it ain't up to me to say. Just in case I have to come down and meet you all again...LOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

deffo keeping it to me sen what it says i showed storm and she will agree with me its not for on hear LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
storm's Profile
storm

noooooooooooooooo wayyyyyyyyyyyyy rc  you keep it under wraps  didnt think you could have something like that printed without the cops becoming involved !!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

now u know there all going to be wondering what on earth is printed on my lighter????????? hahahahahahaha Tongue                                                                                                                                                                              
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

yeah........ and I am saying nowt.... Gwen got one as well.LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

yeah ive seen it rube it did make me chuckle LOL LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
storm's Profile
storm

you be carefull rc when you grip it to light ya fag !!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

ill try mate ty lol                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 443 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption