Honda XL125V bit of oil leak

35 Posts | Latest reply on 19/06/2009 21:42:56 by bikerchick1966 | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

i dont know how bc knows the bolts are crossed threaded without taking them out, when i looked underneath the bike they all looked fine, and no sign of oil apart from the breathers                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Errm Ian just to answer your posting....some mechanic messed about with it without me knowing - all he was supposed to do was put a battery on Mini V..now its really leaking....not just spotting like before..said it was an expensive job ..bet it is now...

Thanks Crowcat!

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

then he should pit it back as it was rose, if he messed with it without your permission                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

I know babe but he just left it like that saying it needed doing! What the heck was I supposed to do..you know Im not the confrontational type...I just came home upset...

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

well if dry i will pop over tomorrow and have a look                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Cheers am in in the morning as Im hoping to take girls out tomorrow afternoon...would be lovely to see Big Bird...THANKS!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

kk                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Cheers Ian owe you again!                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

weather is awful this morning, so will see if it picks up later and i can come a blast over and take a look at mini v for you                                                                                                                                                                              
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Thanks...

bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Still no joy or any help

CAN ANYONE SPARE A FEW HOURS TO HELP ME STRIP AND CLEAN BIKE DOWN??????????

PRETTY PLEASE????????? Im getting desperate now..

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

in what sense, what part of the bike are you stripping down , plus dont forget your get together, i am sure there will be bm members there who will take a look                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

That's August and we are in June Ian....I need to get her back into shape...or she will start to rot..I cant afford to lose another vehicle....Im struggling to sell my other car...so I really do need some help anyone please...THANK YOU!

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

what will start to rot, ?? your bike cant rot from a  oil leak,just need to keep it topped up for now, it must be ok with all the miles, you have been clocking up                                                                                                                                                                              
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

I need the brakes looking at as well as the leak and I need to be shown how to clean my bike properly..its starting to rust!                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6406 seconds. There are 651 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption