Wanted Gn125 or Sr125

24 Posts | Latest reply on 28/04/2009 21:43:19 by moonstone | Go to original / last post
moonstone's Profile
moonstone

In: Redditch
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

I hope it has a double purpose I could use it on my boss RIGHT NOW!!! LOL     soz for shouting Matt but you dont work with her! please dont ban me Ouch                                                                                                                                                                             
drobess's Profile
drobess

In: Bedworth
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Woooooooooooooo lin gud on u girl, glad u av a bike now, give me a shout if u want sum1 2 go out riding wiv u                                                                                                                                                                             
meza95's Profile
meza95

In: Widnes
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

nice one MS...go get out on it asap ..enjoy it and dont panic to much...Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
moonstone's Profile
moonstone

In: Redditch
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Wowow I got it now!! I am so excited. Thanks all for your good comments. Drob you know I need a riding buddy but will have to get used to it before i get to you but you can come to me anytime. It has a few things need doing like a leaky front fork seal and a notchy head bearing but it passed its mot with these being advisory the rest is cosmetic. I got a real bargain as it was £450 and its a 2002 they seem to be going for around about £795 so I dont mind the minor repairs needed. The swinging arm is a bit rusty or bumpy and the rear shocks can do with a scrub but thats the fun of having a second hand bike bringing it up to a gleeming sparkly gem. I am going to have a little play on a car park before venturing out on the road then the worlds my oyster. I dont think I will bother doing my test just keep doing the CBT hehe!! TUT did I say that??                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1836 seconds. There are 647 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption