now proud owner of a 125

51 Posts | Latest reply on 25/04/2009 08:45:50 by caz36 | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Blue, you tart, you are gonna get a slap from u know who!Ouch                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Nah,don't do slaps XKSmile,find a good ole upper cut far more effectiveWink. Well done caz,can see this summer is gonna be a blastThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

It's the "Let's All Point And Laugh At the FFS" (LAPALAF) Gang Roachy ;o)

Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

You need a "hobby" young lady Smile                             Postin at 4.15 AM                                                                                                                                                                             
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks

LAPALAF - that's good Lou LOL but I don't think such a gang really exists...not on BM anyway. Approve   I'm back to weeble wobble a la wibble mode! and I daren't even try a u turn!                                                                                                                                                                               
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In all seriousness, you're probably "gripping" the bars too tight ! A common prob wi newbies on bigger bikes Wink try to relax a little and let the bike do the work Thumbs Up Keep it up Roachy Big smile   Em Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

The FFS crew didn't exist until we invented it Roachy, everything has to start somewhere!

There were very good reasons for posting in the wee small hours Em... I wanted to stay up to ensure my visitor had arrived home safely, after setting off on a long drive at stupid o'clock and my telly's busted, so I chatted with my pretend friends who live in the box on my table instead Big smile

Emzed's Profile
Emzed

Its a good you explained all that WB,   I was begining to get a little worried about you   Wacko   (sorry caz Hug)                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

I'm way past being worried about... it's too late...save your energy Wink

Emzed's Profile
Emzed

I have to have something to do in the wee small hours Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks

Thanks Em. Not used to being advised to loosen my grip!! lol!!   Am trying my best to keep it up, not always successfully mind.   That's true Lou but I don't want to be in the LAPALAF gang Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Stick with the FFS crew - you can mentor all the newbies as we gradually progress to proper bikes... or any bike at all in certain cases! LOL

ZZRpilot's Profile
ZZRpilot

In: Reading

I could have put this in teh classified section but thought it would be of more use here   If its still for sale this might be of interest.    SR125 for sale For sale marydolls SR125.Taxed till 31/07/09mot till 11/08/09Been a cracking little bike but now shes passed her test she got her GS500 to ride.just had new front tyre oil change.spark plug oil filter and air filter.33569 miles.has been very well looked after .£750.00     Location London   PM me for contact etc as I'm not allowed to post a link to the bike forum its on IIRC     Lou - this is the one I told you about - no idea why I thought it was up North .. doh..                                                                                                                                                                                
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

North London perhaps?! LOL Looks like a tidy little bike too - nice one Pob!

Although there is currently enough cash sitting in my account, I really can't justify spending it on 2 wheels at the mo... it's also enough cash to keep my bills paid for 2 months and I've yet to get off my lazy workshy butt and sort my life out! LOL

caz36's Profile
caz36

In: ripon

collect bike in morning, but have to work in afternoon life so not fair, taking keys with me though dont trust my lot not to wreck it before i get home                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

hahah Caz I was thinking the same.. they will be like kids at Christmas.. u sure they cant hotwire it ?  lol                                                                                                                                                                              
caz36's Profile
caz36

hmmm i know they already threatened to hotwire it, i just have to threaten em with death if they do                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

pmsl ! LOL How you gettin it home ?                                                                                                                                                                              
caz36's Profile
caz36

dad coming with me and putting it in trailer, booking cbt tomorrow afternoon cant wait to get on road                                                                                                                                                                             
old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

well done that woman! enjoy it cazThumbs Up get a move on LouStern Smile                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6875 seconds. There are 425 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption