Scooter Meet Ace Cafe 29 March - piccies!

32 Posts | Latest reply on 02/04/2009 17:59:43 by Wannabe | Go to original / last post
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Yes, yes, never mind all that about ladies and their lovely botties... didja see the comments from my sis??? She who detests all manner of things 2-wheeled and those who ride them?

I have seen the future and it is pink scooter-shaped! LOL

Might take a while to convince her still... she's too scared to learn how to drive, so goodness only knows how I'll persuade her to learn to ride, but what the hey? I like a challenge.

Next up: how to teach her that she might just survive a couple of nights under canvas, hell, she might even enjoy herself! Then she can come to next year's Flames & Frames to show off her girlie pink scoot LOL

ZZRpilot's Profile
ZZRpilot

In: Reading

Been looking at my profile Will???  hehe     Please NOT pink Lou   lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Hell, she can have one in sky blue pink with purple spots if she wants Pob! LOL

If it turns her onto 2 wheels - I'm happy!

Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Been looking at my profile Will???

I duly clicked, thinking you'd popped some on yer profile here Pob! LOL Is that you doing the fire eating thing?! Shocked *impressed* Tell me more!

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
80% Karma80% Karma 80% Karma80% Karma

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_photo...ent_id=390   (The link didn't work for me so I've reposted it)                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Cheers Kwak Smile Wasn't sure why it didn't post as a clickable link... I probably did something technoklutzy! LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
ZZRpilot's Profile
ZZRpilot

In: Reading

Its easy really. (just remember not to swallow ''oooer'' or breath in).   Takes 5 mins to learn.     Milk and water and a cloth nearby to cleanse the pallet.   Lamp Oil is better than Parafin coz it tastes nicer.     Think I might track down some kit again, been a while.   Rarely singe the goatee.     Mate didnt appreciate it at a party once though.    He was stood on a bank when I crept up behind him, first inkling he had I was there was when a sheet of flame came out from between his legs hehehehehehehehehe   ah good times :-)       mate who taught me worked in a firework factory - I asked him once if he could get stuff that I could use to colour the flame   ''yes, no problem what colour do you want?? they will poison and kill you though...''                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

tempted to get a scooter again ideal for buzzin into town relive me 'mod' day's san's hair!! probably get beaten up by that nasty'rocker' micksaway though!![nah you cant be a mean 'rocker' ona BMW!!]                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Go for it TM! Big smile

Don't worry about that there Micksaway... Just send him round to mine if he gives you any grief.

*ponders*

I have some lamp oil...

Hmmmm... maybe I'll just take your word for it Pob!

Next BM meet's entertainment, perhaps? We could have you fire-eating, TC with his flaming whips... anyone else like to play with fire on here? Big smile

mat750's Profile
mat750

In: Solihull

I'll dig out my firebrands and we can have a bit of synchronised fire-breathing!  Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Play with fire? Not me, no sirree, good boy me...Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Firebrands?

EEeek! But I don't wanna be branded! Cry LOL

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5703 seconds. There are 545 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption