An Abomination Against Nature.

38 Posts | Latest reply on 01/04/2009 00:47:38 by Wills | Go to original / last post
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Cool idea HDBabe - where's Sweet? I'll tell her she can have this one in pink & I promise not to spray it black! LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

WerBer,do you also promise not to order one and bring it to Flames & Frames in september.                                                                                                                                                                              
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

*kicks stones and sulks*

OK then... I promise...

I don't suppose you'd let me on site if I turned up on it Unhappy

Mind you... even with the boot, I think I'd be hard pushed to get all me sparkly stock on board LOL

vinnie's Profile
vinnie

In: Harrogate

There are some very strange people out there.

The only thing it was missing was an ash tray...

...or maybe it has one...                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I don't suppose you'd let me on site if I turned up on it As you know full well WB,it's a custom show for bikes/trikes/scooters and American cars with style which does not include that thing. Boot or not.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Can I wear my pink wellies if it rains though?

Please? Pretty please? With a cherry on the top?

*legs it*

Evil Smile

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Mmm,i'll get back to you on that cos of the summers we get here. I'll just quickly remark about taking your cherry before the pervs jump on that one. Mind you,if it's anything like last year could be up to 2500 people to offer to take your cherry for you.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

*waits for remark*                                                                                                                                                                                
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

LOLLOLLOL

*sues Ricdude for screen cleaning costs due to pfefferminze tea splatter*

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Pfefferminze tea? And from where did you become that i wonder.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

I haven't quite become it yet... although it's merely a matter of time, given the amount of it I'm drinking! LOL

*sheepishly looks at floor and twirls hair nervously*

My very good fwend Ricdude brung it back for me... Embarrassed

Dammit! Means I gotta be nice and promise not to turn up to F&F on a silly ride... Probably means a no on the boots too... how about leopard print ones? I saw a pair in Camden the other week I quite fancied?
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Leopard print are ok. Yes.in fact they'll do.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Cool - who's up for a trip to Camden market and a spend-up?! Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

Somebody mention Camden???   I'm in!!! Thumbs Up   (am back at the Roundhouse on 30th April to see Ultravox)                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

Can I wait til the 30th...? Hmmmm... Actually yeah! Good move... I've at least 2 shows before the 30th so I might actually have some pennies to spend! LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

My bro still won't let me forget the whole taxi driver "Who's paying/who's playing" incident... Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

That's what bros are for Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
75% Karma75% Karma 75% Karma75% Karma

What's a bro?Confused   only child, you see                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6875 seconds. There are 401 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption