sucker!

43 Posts | Latest reply on 27/03/2009 20:38:21 by Newkid | Go to original / last post
Peter69's Profile
Peter69

In: manchester/south
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

carnt understand why you would pay for a carwash vac' when there are so many ladies out there that would do it for free!!                                                                                                                                                                             
julie j's Profile
julie j

In: Harrogate

oh yeah, cant you see us all queuing up                                                                                                                                                                              
Peter69's Profile
Peter69

silly julie..........mmmmmmwah xx                                                                                                                                                                             
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

In: Weymouth

Ive no Idea how to use a vacum TM. Leave that to the cleaner And you have seen my car more like a mobile skip.   Stick to giving grief to the bloke in a skirt LOL  PinchPinchPinchPinch At least Till I get back and can defend myself                                                                                                                                                                               
Newkid's Profile
Newkid

In: Watford

Hmmm... carburetors create quite a bit of suction dont they, just think, a twist of the throttle and suction as added bonus, and no, I'm not modding my bike, LOL.                                                                                                                                                                              
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

Stern Smile  @ Mick       Is "modding my bike" a euphemism?                                                                                                                                                                             
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

In: Weymouth

I got Married in a Kilt TC its a bad memories thing LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Ah... it all makes sense now!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Newkid's Profile
Newkid

OK, altering it then (Shh.. dont tell em its already been done Ermm). Why is it a "Censored job" when in real terms it sucks? Am I being a bit too techy here, LOL.                                                                                                                                                                              
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

psst, newkid... I have heard it is 'cos women always do the opposite of what you tell them.... Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
Newkid's Profile
Newkid

hahaha, funny!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

NewKid,being ' tekky' seems cool,especially for someone who seems to attempting to pole-dance in the snow  Shocked LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Newkid's Profile
Newkid

At least the snow cushions my fall, Brrrr.. At least the poles heated, damn, cat out the bag!! So you have seen the pics?                                                                                                                                                                              
Peter69's Profile
Peter69

a survey was recently done into why men enjoy bl*wj*bs. 10% said they liked the physical feeling, 12% liked the dominance, while 78%said they liked the 10 minutes of silence.                                                                                                                                                                              
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

I'm in trouble already and so can't afford to laugh!                                                                                                                                                                             
Newkid's Profile
Newkid

Theres always the sad case of "well at least the vac makes a noise" not that its a problem i've experienced, LOL.                                                                                                                                                                              
hdbabe's Profile
hdbabe

In: Banbury
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

P69 - 10 minutes?????? !!!!!!TongueSmile                                                                                                                                                                             
Newkid's Profile
Newkid

Just 10? Yeah, those tax forms are a bitch to fill in, LOL.                                                                                                                                                                              
Peter69's Profile
Peter69

Hdbabe, sure you could beat the 10 minutes! xx                                                                                                                                                                             
hdbabe's Profile
hdbabe

In: Banbury
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

Embarrassed I meant "who on earth does it for as long as 10 minutes" Stern Smile                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.5000 seconds. There are 436 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption