when does that feeling go

41 Posts | Latest reply on 21/03/2009 12:43:47 by old gixer boy | Go to original / last post
Puds's Profile
Puds

In: .
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

old gixer boy,    only time will take away those  feelings.  I think most of the people on this site have been there at sometime or another.    This time last year I split for someone  I loved deeply, he just turned around and said he didn’t love me any more after 7 years,      My world fell apart and I had rebuild a new life.  It does not happen over night,    I am still not ready for a relationship a year later,  but I am enjoying being single,  going places, meeting new people,  and just finding myself again…  All I can say is take one day at time,  and look forward…     X                                                                                                                                                                                
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

......and they say bikers are all leather,brew and brawdiness.Good words from many lovely people,with understanding and caring to boot!!!!   Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Yeah... but thank fork for the leather, brew and bawdiness too! LOL

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Stop!!! sorry guys and gals but i'm going to have to stop reading these dam forums.  after 23 yrs married it ended 3yrs ago and 2yrs ago I had a brief relationship(lasted 4 wks and i would have married her) but that was probably delayed rebound??been on my own now 2yrs with my faithful bike, could not have coped without it, and thought I was doing well till this thread started!!!!! see you all at the sun whatever the weather....craig                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

You are doing great Craig,your living your life and being honest with yourself.....thats a helluva lot more than some people i know.True happiness comes from within buddyThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

oops deleted my post by mistake, bikers and their supporters are the best people i know.   Craig, its posts like this that helped me sort my life out agen, cos without reading through other peoples experiences, I was beginning to think there was something wrong with me.. and that everthing was my fault.   But now i have the 'f**k it attitude, im living my life, and taking wotever comes my way, life is way to short to wallow in the past. And once u start having more positive thoughts about yourself, the more u start enjoy life again.  What better way to spend it then with the bikers?    I know what i'd rather be doing.  Smile                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ditto that Kaz  Thumbs Up    CW:Don't be cross you're feeling abit of turmoil now.Be proud you still have the ability to care.Wether you read the forum or not,it's still there,like all the crap and all the good times still to come Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

^^^ I was beginning to think there was something wrong with me^^^   Eee, by 'eck, lass - I'm so sorry to av to be the one to tell ee, but...                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

oi !!   tis ok.. i already know im different... thats why im meeeeeeeeee Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
caz36's Profile
caz36

In: ripon

take the rough with the smooth after all it makes us the decent people we are, the ones that leave us behind have the problems not usHug                                                                                                                                                                             
Chopperbloke1's Profile
Chopperbloke1

In: Haddenham

You just have to give it time...                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

just dust yourself off..and get on with it..been there a few times..life is very short                                                                                                                                                                             
Silvi's Profile
Silvi

In: Northallerton

“Take a second out to think about this: in your life you search and search for the right person for you. Every time you break up with someone you get one step closer to that person. You should look at moving on as getting closer to meeting the one.” (Ian Philpot...no clue who the guy is but it makes sense)                                                                                                                                                                             
Jansky1960's Profile
Jansky1960

In: Grantham

Hello
This has been a great thread to read - and shows what a fantastic caring bunch of people there is on here. I'm looking forward to meeting a few of you in Harrogate next weekend. It has shown me that maybe there is some light at the end of the tunnel!!!HugHug

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
85% Karma85% Karma 85% Karma85% Karma

Even when there's light at the end of the tunnel with my luck I'll be the one paying the leccy bill LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
old gixer boy's Profile
old gixer boy

In: on the streets

well i have just got in from going down the snake pass and do you know what i was grinning all the way down i still feel like crap inside but heh heh i would like to thank all of you for your thoughts its good to know that at least some people care cheers steve
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

(((((((((((((((((( hugs ogb ))))))))))))))                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

lol @ Kwak LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7344 seconds. There are 319 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption