Practical Test

31 Posts | Latest reply on 14/03/2009 08:53:59 by fastjock | Go to original / last post
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

WOOOHOOOO way to go Rachel Thumbs Up I can't believe you only thought about getting a bike yourself Oct/Nov last year & now you've gone & shamed the rest of us FFS girls into pulling our fingers out & getting it done..... Yeeeeeehhhaaaa - big celebrations then?? Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Well done Roachy Thumbs Up Clap  Your education starts here, remember all those idiots out there are out to get you so always pratice your defensive riding technique! Hope you have many many happy miles and smiles. Em Big smile Cool Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

Ooops seem to have posted twice! Hope Matt removes 1? Em Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

lol @ EM.. ive removed.. FOUR for u !  heheh                                                                                                                                                                              
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

Cheers Kaz, good to see someones on the ball! I must av bin avin a "senior moment" or a sticky finger! Cry Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                              
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

lol or both??  ;o)   no probs                                                                                                                                                                              
Silvi's Profile
Silvi

In: Northallerton

Congrats Roachy that is fab news :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

Forkin' excellent news girlie! xxx

Well done Hug

old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Well done Rachel   proud of ya girlClap                                                                                                                                                                             
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks

Thanks everyone! I'm still grinning and loved going to work on the motorway today! Home in just over 20mins! That journey took me about 50 mins the first time I did it and I'd managed to get it down to about 35!                                                                                                                                                                              
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

In: Ripon

Hey well done Rachel , only one minor , damn that's good , I had 3 minors on my test Clap

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4063 seconds. There are 813 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption