Oi!!!!!!

50 Posts | Latest reply on 26/11/2006 18:03:45 by rubecula | Go to original / last post
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead

I see Di sitting in the corner thinking it's funny.......  sort you out too girly thing.Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

lol @  N angel  LOL  ive got some size 7's 8's an 10's which size for you rube ???????   rube it dont matter where you originated mate your homes an wales !!!  and when in wales ..............    thought you'd put scourer as in pan for a mo rube ................ it must be the accent speak clearer next time !!!!!!!    Clown                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL   Sorry.............lost the plot at the vision of rube in wellies with a sheep................omg LOL   I'll be alright when i stop crying LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

What the hell is this........ I think I am being got at here.  This subject is now closed there will be no more postings in here...... or Mr Spanky will be paying a call on you all......LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL (Right that should shut them all up)                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

round one to the girls i think !!!!   mr spanky your in the next bout have you got you lycra wrestling suit an wellies on  oh by the way ive typed this in my derbyshire accent hope you understand it !!!!!!   no whips, wet marrigolds, or cat o nine tails allowed in the ring so it will have to be bare hand spanks !!!!   oh by the way your up againts rc mr spanky !!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

I am not going to win this one am I?Ouch  How about an honourable draw then?Disapprove                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

my draws are most honerable thank you very much !!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

mine too storm LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

OMG.... women... you are all the same..........LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Errrrrrrrr, no! Ouch                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr how come ive got dragged in to this?????????????LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Rube's on about women's knickers again rc.........................                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

hes got a one track mind di thats why he just cant keep off the subject !!!!!   we talk about wrestling an he wants to spank us !!!!!!!!! an talk about womens knickers !!!!!   messsage to rube KNICKERS, KNICKERS KNICKERS !!!!!   HEHEHEHEHEHEH                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Even when I am innocent you lot find me guilty.....  I'm hung drawn and quartered without saying a word!   I'll get you back........ wenches!!!!!LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
48% Karma48% Karma 48% Karma48% Karma

you dirty old manLOLThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Hey Oggy you supposed to back me up by taking some of the flack..... not adding to it........... git! LOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

i dont ague with women m8 they're always right Confused arent theyQuestion                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

So they tend to tell me............ LOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

must be tired just noticed i spelt argue wrong. what am i doing up at this hour sitting at homeCensoredSleepy                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8125 seconds. There are 768 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption