what was nu1 when u was born????

72 Posts | Latest reply on 02/12/2006 16:04:00 by storm | Go to original / last post
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Need to get my eyes popped back in now........ LOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

you need to get summet popped bk in roflmao LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Well that would be nice too........ thanks for suggesting it RC   LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww DeadLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

...... well it was you who mentioned it........ rofl LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

thats it blame me Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Don't worry, I do frequently.................LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

i know Evil SmileLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

.............. but only cos you deserve it.Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

well ive just checked out my no1 single an its..............   long john baldry- let the heartaches begin  never bloomin herd of the song or the artist !!!!!!!  he must have been a one hit wonder or something !!!!   but god what a tune to be born to !!!! bit forboding for my mum !!!!!   poor  sod LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

just checked out sons and that was whitney houston....... "i will always love you "  so that one was a nice one    mind you hate the sound of whitney !!!!!! an yes i hate the bodyguard movie !!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

god, me too hun............................                                                                                                                                                                             
chrissyjinx's Profile
chrissyjinx

In: Oldbury, near Br

The Police - "Message in a Bottle"                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

poetry in motion                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Oh Chrissy.......... you are so young...........  makes me feel all old and wrinkly............ Ok I am all old and wrinkly.   LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

yeah old but nice  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

AAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW   Luv ya too honHug                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

know what you mean rube  feelin old too after hearing what crissies song is Unhappy   but at least i can remember that one,  mine i think must have been a hit for a week then knocked off by some twerpy song that everyone still sings along to              Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Spike's Profile
Spike

In: Bedford

The Marcels - Blue Moon                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

I like the Long John Baldry version of Let the heartaches Begin.... Had one hell of a voice that guy.   Oh bugger now i do feel old!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7344 seconds. There are 806 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption