Friendly Bikers Rally Fundraiser

48 Posts | Latest reply on 24/01/2009 20:51:11 by Herne | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Yep thats what the guy said to me when i rang him? it is a shame HarleyG maybe catch ya at some event in the year
Col x                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

so do we have any updates on this at all then - ie venue etc - have just checked the events & it hasn't been updated.                                                                                                                                                                             
mat750's Profile
mat750

In: Solihull

If one of the organisers sends me a PM with the updated details I'll put them on the events calendar.                                                                                                                                                                             
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

In: Ripon

Update , new venue confirmed same date 31st Jan 2009 7pm-11pm(officially WinkWink)
The Angler Inn
Lower Dunsforth
York, YO26 9SA
01423 322537

Accommodation is limited at the Angler as they do not have single rooms , only doubles and a triple , However Geoff the manager is happy for people who do not mind sharing a room with others , to bring their own sleeping bags and doss down on the bedroom floor.
Contact Geoff for availability .

Event should be re-listed on events calendar soon , keep checking
Herne's Profile
Herne

In: Dewsbury

I wish you all the very best of luck in your venture Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

We're back on events calendar .

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=361
Saturday 31st Jan 2009 7pm-11pm
The Angler Inn
Lower Dunsforth
York, YO26 9SA
01423 322537

b&b close to Lower Dunsforth :
Ship Inn Low Road, Aldborough, York, North Yorkshire, YO51 9ER(next village approx 1 mile) tel: 01423 322749

Black Bull Inn Boroughbridge YO51 9AR (approx 3 miles) tel: 01423 322413 Double £60 Bed & Breakfast per room , Single £40 Bed & Breakfast per room .

Grantham Arms Hotel Boroughbridge (approx 3 miles) www.granthamarms.com Single, per room   £45Twin/Double per room   £65Family, per room   £75

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ehh,lost me there bro,you not gonna be there sat??                                                                                                                                                                             
vinnie's Profile
vinnie

In: Harrogate

That's what I thought. Is Herne pulling out?                                                                                                                                                                             
fastjock's Profile
fastjock

Bump!!

Not many on attendance list

fastjock's Profile
fastjock

Event now postponed till 28th Feb 2009

However we are going to hold a social gathering on Sat 31st Jan 2009  7-11pm ish at The Angler Inn ,Lower Dunsforth, everyone welcome , DIY buffet bring a food contribution

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Does it have to be fish?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I could bring a Haggis if i can catch one...... Scary Stuff x                                                                                                                                                                             
Herne's Profile
Herne

In: Dewsbury

DIY Buffet..hmm will a three legged stool do plus XK you can have any fish you want as long as it has plenty of trifle with it ......Yummy                                                                                                                                                                              
vinnie's Profile
vinnie

Sweet, is that a left hand or a right hand haggis? Coz I've heard the right hand ones can be a tad bitter.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Gotta catch it first Vinnie and it most certainly will be a left hand one so dont worry!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I've also heard that haggis have one leg shorter than t'other, due to running round the mountain in one direction only, being too thick to turn around!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well at least they wont be too hard to get a hold of XK will just have to whack them with my baseball bat or give them a good kick with my boots Ha Ha Ha                                                                                                                                                                              
vinnie's Profile
vinnie

It's dead easy to catch them, all you've got to do is scare them so they run away, then turn around and wait until they come running back round the hill straight into your arms.

Only hunting cows with hammers is easier.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

A whacking or a good kicking? What did you say your name was?             ps - I've heard of cows with horns, but cows with hammers ffs!                                                                                                                                                                             
vinnie's Profile
vinnie

That's what's meant by left hand or right hand ones. Which way round the mountain they run dictates which set of legs are shorter.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9844 seconds. There are 583 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption