Winks - Nods

71 Posts | Latest reply on 25/11/2008 23:58:28 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
diamondsabre's Profile
diamondsabre

In: kent
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

lol at TC....... butt slap?? what about a face slap to follow on from the butt slap!!!!! he heBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
71% Karma71% Karma 71% Karma71% Karma

Followed by a knee in the groin?                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl

Sheesh - you are not allowed to do ANYTHING nowadays!! Ouch   How about a 'dropping a lace kerchief' button or a 'laying a cape over a puddle' one....?                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

In: Newtown
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Soooooo feel the need to go sit in a dark corner right now.....wonder if i pray hard enough i'll ever recover from fact that i'm actually one of you lunatics, and finding the tangent of this thread really amusing.!!......Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
diamondsabre's Profile
diamondsabre

"dropping a lace kerchief"............... love it!!! .......  he he..... then we can have a "why thankyou kind sir" or a "flutters eyelashes coquettishly" one???                                                                                                                                                                              
diamondsabre's Profile
diamondsabre

you want me to put SRT on for you while your in that corner Arf?? "she smiles coquettishly" he he                                                                                                                                                                             
Triumph_Sy's Profile
Triumph_Sy

In: Newtown
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Ooooohh....you can go off peeps yer know!!!   You wouldn't do that to me......(i hope!)...:o)                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

New button request:

Please may we have an e-Punch button?

I'm sure it would be well used, probably mostly against me, but I can take it ;o)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Only if we can have an e-Duck button. (not that I would ever need it, of course)                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

wot abart an 'Eeh-by-gum' button !!!   Actually.. I don't think I've EVER heard anyone say that... apart from The Goodies !   lol   Anyway... a Winks as good as a nudge to a blind man... Nudge, Nudge, Wink, Wink Wink   Am in a silly mood today....see the 'What made you smile forum.....'  Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Wodja mean 'today'? U were born silly! Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

ahhhh... thats nice of u to say XK, ... sum say i was 'found' .. possibly under the 3rd stone along the boggy marsh... i now reside under the 4th stone...  One's moved up doncha kno ! Wink   And keepin this thread on track..... I tek it the same 'one-nod-per-recipient' rule applies?    you can't send the same person more than one nod.. hence TEECEE not receiving the nod i had sent.. as i had previously given him a fleeting wink Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
ttaskmaster's Profile
ttaskmaster

In: Reading

COOL!!!!!!!!!   Right - Off to go nod at people!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

*curtseys*

Received and returned :o)                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

heheh... bak atcha ttm !   And what nice pics you have of you and yr lady in yr profile...awwwww Thumbs UpSmile                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

oi!i nodded at yu where's mine?                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

I never wanted to wink back atcha Karey, in case you got the wrong idea ;o)

So 'ave a nod lovey!                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

lol no probs WB ... i wuddent have tekken office lol :o)   TM... it sez ive already sent u one !!  musta been a wink i sent u ages ago.. soz...here have a virtual nod...   (((( Nod )))    Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                                 
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

I think I've nodded all the FFS crew now from my pretend bike... and the nearly FFS Roachy ;o)                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

lmao - Matt's gonna wonder what he's started now LOL   Now then - where's that Nod button.........                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7031 seconds. There are 329 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption