the bitch is still here!!!!!!!

54 Posts | Latest reply on 15/11/2006 18:42:38 by rubecula | Go to original / last post
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

only when i have to be rube TongueLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead

Sort of only once a week?  Start on Monday, finish on Sunday? LOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

We do it 24/7 and very well too..........................                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Di...... You are telling me something I don't know about women?????????????????   LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Nope................................                                                                                                                                                                              
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

ROFL......  You know me just as well then....  rofl LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

YepLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Maybe I should never have let on about being Ex Raf to you?                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

NopeLOL Silly weren't ya Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Wouldn't have taken too long to suss it tho mate LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

nope lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

See, rc got you sussed and all rubeLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

yep i sure have pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Most blokes are easy to suss outLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

You really think I'm easy to suss out then?   Damn!!!!!  I thought I was being all dark and mysterious too.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

In: Dudley

just thought id say a big hello aint been on for ages my man bloody wearin me out lol if i seen him everyday id b dead lol  hope to spk to u all soon much love xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

woooooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooooo   ello hunny bunny   millymoo missed you lol   xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Wtg bp, glad you're having a good time LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

I think she has been hauled away from the comp again...... never mind BP he must sleep at least one day in the week (weak?)LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

In: Dudley

lol i bloody wish he did if i seen him everyday id b dead lol                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 841 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption