Rug rats are getting wise to me.

33 Posts | Latest reply on 01/11/2006 18:23:37 by rubecula | Go to original / last post
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

You mean someone is going to have to bash the bishop type double entendres............ don't worry I would never think anything like thatLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

I sat here and everytime i wrote summat i looked and cracked up laughing so had to take it off...........................                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

And then here comes Rube.............. just throws it right at the screen.  No decorum these RAF types eh?LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

None wots so bloody ever......................was trying to be a lady!                                                                                                                                                                              
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

............. hang on thats different all together,  I talk about the improbable and you bring up the impossible.LOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

i was nearly a lady when i went to the garden party at the palace.............................but then me feet were hurting and then me hat was getting on me nerves so i took them off, yep hat and shoes, it was hot, so i walked round the garden in me posh frock and swinging me shoes and hat in me hands. oh well, i tried for a while LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Bet you looked a picture...... You and Liz walking around swing shoes and hats and talking about blokes.   "I really don't know what to do about Philip Di, he is such an idiot at times."   "Oh thats OK Liz, most blokes are.  I must admit I never expected him to 'ping' my bra though."                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

LOL Did meet 'em tho. I had to put me shoes back on cos the pikeman told me that the snipers on the roof were fer me if i didn't LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Maybe so.... but not with their rifles eh?  I've heard about going for drinks at the palace.   If you can't neck a pint of gin in one..... you are for the high jump.  (Apparently the Queen started this past time in her teens.  She can do ten one after the other these days, helps to keep the smile on her face at these do's.)
Di's Profile
Di

Not a bloody drop of alcohol to be had darlin, orange squash or tea/coffee. looked for the champers but the stingy moo hadn't got any!                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Probably said to the butler.  (Jeezus who invited bloody Di? Keep her away from the booze, you know what she's like when she's on one.  Couldn't get her in the taxi last time we went on the town together.  Shouting at the Horse guards and waving her knickers out of the window.... Scared me best bloody horses she did.........)LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Knickers, wot knickers?                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Blimey...... no wonder you scared her horses..........LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4844 seconds. There are 692 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption