update on rc's poorly comp !!!!!

70 Posts | Latest reply on 28/10/2006 06:49:11 by rubecula | Go to original / last post
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

awwwwwwwwwww i am honoured lol and as u can see here at last is a pic of me and bwb awwwwwwwww bless lolClapThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead

Just went to your profile to have a look at the piccy blown up..... jeezus you look happy.  Thats great to see hon.    Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

thanks rube i am and were happy very happy Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

<<<< big sigh.   OMG  I'll be reading romantic fiction next.... somebody shoot me NOW!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

noooooooooooooooooo not me that thats more 2w's n di lol   hes a top bloke bwb Clap   mmmmmmmmmmmm better go in hiding when he read's all these LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Naah he'll welcome you with open arms.... and stuff like that..... he he he                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

lol bless                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

I reckon he knows we all missed ya hon                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

awwwwwwwwwwww do  u hun?                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Well ...... to be honest........ I thought I was doing quite well anyway...... no I missed yaBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

haha ive missed it to, and u all on here LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

One day we will all meet in that great BM chat site in Ryan's Bar  pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

wooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooooo cant wait Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Well you're just going to have too so thereTongue                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

no no no no no lol                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Tough cos we ain't coming until then.... so you'll just have to start without us...... hey theres an idea...... a two month binge in Ryan's Bar.                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

wooooohooooooooooo sounds good to me lol                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Yeah me too.... they'll never find me there with their casual shirt with buckles on the sleeves and a built it nads strapLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

u never know might dress up all girlie girlie lol                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Yeah and I'll wear pink leather chaps too   .............LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8750 seconds. There are 1234 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption