The Longest Day...

30 Posts | Latest reply on 29/06/2008 03:31:31 by eddietheardvark | Go to original / last post
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

best offer this week!                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

maybe jus might raise an interest!long as they wash [smelly hippies!]                                                                                                                                                                             
Wannabe's Profile
Wannabe

In: Dartford

They're raising interest rates again?! Shocked                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I was at the FYP a few years back. As we staggered out of the beer tent, my mate remarks on how late it stays light at this time of the year.   "You daft sod", says I "It's four in the morning - it's dawn!"Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
Phil's Profile
Phil

In: Liverpool

Friday 20th was the logest day this year because this year was a leapyea. next year it will be the 21st. Normally i try and get up and watch the sunset and watch him set again. this year i was setting up the test staitons the Red Cross European first Aid Competition. 14 First aid test and 28 teams for arround Europe. I am gooses. as i have seen 2 sunrises and 2 sunsets.
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

I can tell, most people would be goosed, you have managed to be gooses, does that mean you are double goosed?  Cos your typing fingers are tying themselves in knots Wink   your gonna kick my derrier for that one aren't you LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

was crap here jus dull an  drizzle good ole England!but today is sunny an i'm of to Devon in a sec for a afternoon dance so best foot forward an all that an lock up yer grandma's!!                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

In: norwich

the longest day wasnt that a film about the d day landing s                                                                                                                                                                              
Scary's Profile
Scary

In: Somerset

FBK   where the hel have you been.....we've missed ya..xx                                                                                                                                                                             
eddietheardvark's Profile
eddietheardvark

In: Okeford fitzpain

I thought they all lasted 24 hours!Confused But i do love ullapool, Used to go fishing there alot when I lived up by lochness. .......day dreams......those were the days......... fishing with my Pa! (he couldn't fish to save his life bless him) If anyones reading this from inverness who i used to hang around with, I will return one day and visit you all.                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8438 seconds. There are 695 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption