As Matt has given it the ok

33 Posts | Latest reply on 23/10/2006 09:23:09 by RC | Go to original / last post
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Christ you made me bloody jump..........don't creep up behind people rube, it's naughty.LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

In: Holyhead

Especially with this feather duster in me hands eh?  OO missus. LOLLOLLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
SEAN ZXR750H1's Profile
SEAN ZXR750H1

In: ALFRETON

vERY GOOD RUBE,made me laugh mate Sean                                                                                                                                                                             
kay's Profile
kay

In: lincoln

hey sean, hiya mate, nice to see you posting, though you and rube not had the best day at work, still TFIF.have you got a nice weekend planned? i have......... not, im painting, still sooner i actually start it instead of being on here posting and laffin the sooner it gets done. tomorrow is a non bikermatch day for meUnhappy as i MUST get the painting done, lol                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Oh bugger a whole day without Kay makes rube a sad boy.  Nevermind we have to have our priorities........ mine is getting my bloody wine back of that thieving boss of mine.... lol Have a nice day slapping the paint Kay.                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

rube thought your cartoon was dead funny,  i hadn't seen it before, rearly cool  LOL                                                                                                                                                                                 
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Thanks Storm.. it's still one of my favourites after all the time I have had it.  Can't help it making me smile.LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

ps just shown it to my mum an she thought it was brill as well  Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

Now that is praise indeed..... Thank you Mrs Storm.    "Mrs Storm you've got a lovely Daughter......" Warbles off into the distance as he needs to get to the shop before it is shut                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackwingbandit120's Profile
Blackwingbandit120

In: Rotherham

Nice cartoon rube that is topsThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

wtg rube lolClap                                                                                                                                                                             
rubecula's Profile
rubecula

<<<<<<<<< takes a bow  I thank you my loyal fans.......pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

lol Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5469 seconds. There are 605 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption